SportsWrath

100% Absolutely, Positively NOT.

Sephiroth

Dunno man. Here's a great article about why Gettleman was let go. Sounds like he may be just a bit Aspergery but has a fine analytical mind... and again, it's difficult to argue with his success.

The Panthers have ten wins this season, with a roster Gettleman built.

Maybe have him and Abrams as a GM/Assistant GM combo?

Meh. They had Cam and Kuechly before Gettleman got there. Theres only one player from his 2014 draft class still on the roster(Trai Turner) 2015 he hit on Devin Funchess in round two, he hit on two corners past round one in 2016, but 1st round pick Vernon Butler hasnt been good. Last year reached for McCaffrey and 2nd round Curtis Samuel had 15 receptions before a November injury also picked Taylor Mouton in round two who has been good. Overall Gettleman hasnt been that spectacular recently

He played under Buddy, and there's a personal connection there.

I don't want anyone that was influenced by, or worse, likes Buddy.

I don't think it's fair to hold that against him... That's like saying you can't hire NAS because he worked with NSA :smartass:

I don't think it's fair to hold that against him... That's like saying you can't hire NAS because he worked with NSA :smartass:

pretty sure he thought he coached under Buddy and couldnt retract. Odd to consider who a player played for as their coaching influence. Anyway hes not coming so moot point.

pretty sure he thought he coached under Buddy and couldnt retract. Odd to consider who a player played for as their coaching influence. Anyway hes not coming so moot point.

No, it was that it was a mentor kind of relationship. I don't want anything relating to that sick little man anywhere near the Giants.

No, it was that it was a mentor kind of relationship. I don't want anything relating to that sick little man anywhere near the Giants.

again. moot point but as a person, Rivera is as far removed from "sick little man" as you can get.