SportsWrath

Who is this offense?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Who'd a thought this offense looks better but that $250 million dollar defense looks like garbola.

The defense just rolling over this season before the injuries really pissed me off the most. Only reason why I could care less if Spags joins McAdoo at the end of the season. I stopped watching after the San Francisco debacle and have no regrets.

The defense just rolling over this season before the injuries really pissed me off the most. Only reason why I could care less if Spags joins McAdoo at the end of the season. I stopped watching after the San Francisco debacle and have no regrets.

I liked today's game.

It showed that when WRs actually catch the ball this offence doesnt look so trash.

Not to mention I don't know if the talent pool in the NFL has shrunk or what is it, but honestly every single week this year, there is maybe a SINGLE good game to watch.

The other are either all blowouts, or some coach/ref/player makes a stupid decision that gives the other team the win.

The parity this year is awful.

I liked today's game.

It showed that when WRs actually catch the ball this offence doesnt look so trash.

Being that I didn't watch the game I would have to say the success came from Manning & the receivers getting on the same page so that they can make plays. Have to remember Eli Manning is only just beginning to work extensively with guys not named Sheppard & Engram. Had no doubt once that familiarity started the offense would begin to click again so long as the offensive line stayed healthy and improved with Sullivan calling the plays. McAdoo had little grasp on how to create momentum for the offense when he was left to run it without supervision.