SportsWrath

Let's talk draft...

Nas

All these quotes sounds like the guys in the program amping up joe Kane for the Heisman.

Fuck that girl was hot though...Buffy the vampire chick..movie not TV show...Charlie sheen movie..he steals her car..nofx on the sound track..chili peppers and black flag Rollins were in it too

Back to the program..on a side note..that movie has one of the most hilarious scenes in film history...the juice bag latimer, throws around the smallest girl I've ever seen while saying what are you trying to do, lead me on? He flings her across the room like she was a pillow... hysterical.

Theres a kid named minkah Fitzpatrick in this draft!!!!!

One of the many reasons I wish I was black..So I can name my kids literally anything and it would be cool...and I could spell anyway I please. Like I'd name my kid kwanzellashawn and say it's pronounced Charles..and no one would bat an eye.

I'd be the greatest black man that ever lived. Life is so unfair

lol... post of the year.

Theres a kid named minkah Fitzpatrick in this draft!!!!!

One of the many reasons I wish I was black..So I can name my kids literally anything and it would be cool...and I could spell anyway I please. Like I'd name my kid kwanzellashawn and say it's pronounced Charles..and no one would bat an eye.

I'd be the greatest black man that ever lived. Life is so unfair

A great observation :-)

All these quotes sounds like the guys in the program amping up joe Kane for the Heisman.

Fuck that girl was hot though...Buffy the vampire chick..movie not TV show...Charlie sheen movie..he steals her car..nofx on the sound track..chili peppers and black flag Rollins were in it too

Back to the program..on a side note..that movie has one of the most hilarious scenes in film history...the juice bag latimer, throws around the smallest girl I've ever seen while saying what are you trying to do, lead me on? He flings her across the room like she was a pillow... hysterical.

I love that movie

Here's what I'd do. I'd trade the second pick to the Browns to move down to 4 by getting their 2nd pick in the 2nd round. Browns need a qb and offensive lineman and they'll lock both of those in. Indy if they are 3 won't pick a qb with Luck, they need linemen.At 4, we are still going to have guys like Allen, Rosen and Mayfield on the board along with the Penn State kid at RB, who's just as valuable. We're going to get a good player regardless and with 2 2nd's, we have a chance to get back into the end of the first round if we can offer one of those in a switch. Honestly, we are going to have a lot of sway here and if we handle it right, we can come out of this with 3 high end prospects.

This is probably gonna change 1000 times before April but as of now with all the negatives I've been hearing about Rosen such as these multiple concussions with this last one suffered over a month ago forcing him out of the bowl game, as well as questions about his love for the game he's slid out of my top spot.

Atm it's looking like:

Darnold (as every story about him reminds me of that Eli character we've become accustomed to)

Allen (for sheer potential, athleticism, arm talent and love for the game)

Rosen (most polished)

Mayfield (just cause i wanna see how many penalties we can get between him and Beckham)

Here's what I'd do. I'd trade the second pick to the Browns to move down to 4 by getting their 2nd pick in the 2nd round. Browns need a qb and offensive lineman and they'll lock both of those in. Indy if they are 3 won't pick a qb with Luck, they need linemen.At 4, we are still going to have guys like Allen, Rosen and Mayfield on the board along with the Penn State kid at RB, who's just as valuable. We're going to get a good player regardless and with 2 2nd's, we have a chance to get back into the end of the first round if we can offer one of those in a switch. Honestly, we are going to have a lot of sway here and if we handle it right, we can come out of this with 3 high end prospects.

This is a pretty good idea but if you look at the draft values board it I don't think it matches up. You'd need their second and something like next year's first.

EDIT: looked it up and it would be this year's second and probably next year's second.

The problem with this is, the same value that is sitting at #2 would be there at #4.

The Browns would have to be absolutely fucking insane in the membrane to do this, trading an extra pick just to jump past Indy for no reason at all.

If the Browns were smart they would take a QB and Barkley at #1 and #4. Then use the fuck ton of picks they have in rounds 2 and 3 for Oline, I think they have like six picks in these rounds or something stupid.

The Colts are going QB, and I'm 100% serious, Luck is done as a Colt and he needs to move on from the dumpster fire not to mention there are questions about his health. Irsay might go fucking full re re mode though and take Barkley.

The problem with this is, the same value that is sitting at #2 would be there at #4.

The Browns would have to be absolutely fucking insane in the membrane to do this, trading an extra pick just to jump past Indy for no reason at all.

If the Browns were smart they would take a QB and Barkley at #1 and #4. Then use the fuck ton of picks they have in rounds 2 and 3 for Oline, I think they have like six picks in these rounds or something stupid.

The Colts are going QB, and I'm 100% serious, Luck is done as a Colt and he needs to move on from the dumpster fire not to mention there are questions about his health. Irsay might go fucking full re re mode though and take Barkley.

Really? Do you have a link or is this a BIC pic?

Really? Do you have a link or is this a BIC pic?

It's all pundits have been talking about this year.

He hasn't finished a season healthy the last three years and supposedly his surgery he is travelong to Europe for is gonna put him out another year.

Plus his contract is heading into the can cut easily territory.

It's all pundits have been talking about this year.

He hasn't finished a season healthy the last three years and supposedly his surgery he is travelong to Europe for is gonna put him out another year.

Plus his contract is heading into the can cut easily territory.

Indy needs to fix that fn OL cause atm it doesn't matter who's back there at QB.

Same problem on the Giants yet if we can get Webb out there...lmao

In my ideal world, we draft one if these And and have him and Webb BOTH learn under Eli while we fix the OL and his contract runs out. Then they fight it out for the starting job and whichever is the lesser of the two, we pull a Jimmy G kinda trade for.

Ill tell you what, Im a huge Wisconsin Badger fan and for three years Ive seen Troy Fumagali be the picture of consistency. Good all around te, reminds me of a young Jason Witten. I would love to see him picked up in round two even with Engram.

In my ideal world, we draft one if these And and have him and Webb BOTH learn under Eli while we fix the OL and his contract runs out. Then they fight it out for the starting job and whichever is the lesser of the two, we pull a Jimmy G kinda trade for.

I would be completely shocked if the Giants could avoid drafting a QB. In my ideal world: We could put off the QB successor for another year or two. Let us rebuild this team around Eli Manning then pass a super bowl winning team to the next man up.

In any given draft there maybe are 3 qbs worth a damn.... those qbs dont last past the top 10 pic or even top 5. How often do we get to pick in that range? Once every 14 years?

Get your next franchise qb now... even with Webb.... if you have 2 great young qbs, youre fucking lucky. The 2nd round is all about OT or Guard.