SportsWrath

NY Giants @ SF 49ers

BronxRik

McAdoo needs to be fired now - mid season - to make a statement. Get Reese outta here too. We need someone with at least a little IQ calling the shots. Am rooting for the Browns to win a couple games now.

No. Last thing we need is an "infusion of energy" on this team and we fuck up our draft positioning...

The #3 pick is ours to lose. Its too bad Cleveland blew that lead. And the niners still have the bears and Texans on their schedule so maybe we can jump ahead of them

#2. 49ers just beat us... Both teams should be 1-9 next week.

Head to head doesnt matter. The tie breaker is strength of schedule and ours is probably going to be stronger

Didn't know that... hopefully they win one more game than us when it's all said and done.. which is very likely.

Hopefully. Bears are bad but theyre a tough out. Houston looks as done as we are.

Cleveland still has bengals, Green Bay, Baltimore and Chicago which are all possibles. They scored on Detroit yesterday and theyre getting Gordon and Coleman back week 12 so we still got a shot

I was listening to the post game in the car... how can a coach who has accomplished nothing justify acting like such a douche... I get when Belichick does it... but Macdoo the supercuts model she try to be a little bit humble.

I did not get to watch the game but listened to a fair amount of it on the Radio, I think Carl Banks may end up murdering every member of the defense. Did it really look like the Defense gave up?

A few specific guys, yeah.

Jenkins in particular, he was making 'business decisions' all day long.

The #3 pick is ours to lose. Its too bad Cleveland blew that lead. And the niners still have the bears and Texans on their schedule so maybe we can jump ahead of them

Do we really need the #1 pick? I may be wrong but #1s don't really seem to pan out lately.

Do we really need the #1 pick? I may be wrong but #1s don't really seem to pan out lately.

I think a top 3 pick is as good as the #1 overall in a draft with 3 or 4 QBs rumored to be NFL caliber.

Id love to have first choice. Especially if we dont want a qb. Because then Id want the best non-qb and the 49ers will too.

Let's put it this way... we gave up Phillip Rivers, a 3rd, another 1st, and a 5th to essentially move up THREE SPOTS and get the #1 overall pick when we drafted Eli. Those picks are fucking gold.

I'd be stoked to trade down a few spots and acquire extra draft picks. This team needs good, cheap help... plus a #1 overall pick will look a lot more enticing to a new GM and coach.

If we're not picking a QB, then a stud LT hopefully after trading down a few spots and getting more picks... I wouldn't mind 2 OLs in the 1st 2 rounds with the assumption Eli stays and Webb is the future... and at least that's where I hope this goes...