SportsWrath

Enrgam

BlueInCanada

• 3 weeks later...

The future isn't so bleak for the Giants offense.

OL - Keep Pugh, Fluker, Jones. They'll need to bring in two new starters, at the tackle position. Highest priority FA and draft picks, plus depth.

TE - Should be fine with Engram and Ellison.

RB - Gallman and Darkwa should be a decent combo, especially if we improve the OL. This would be the lowest of my off-season priorities.

WR - Retain ODB, obviously. Not sure about Marshall's future, so we may need to bring in another WR, at least for depth. We're razor thin behind ODB and Shepherd, presuming Marshall isn't around. Roger Lewis and King are 4th WR's at best.

Ah Bradshaw, he was missed since day one..but I don't think he played one full season after leaving..but man was he a great back.... could do it all..catch, run..short yardage, pass protect like no other RB.

Or the Giants could just add a full back along with darkwa and gallman

Ah Bradshaw, he was missed since day one..but I don't think he played one full season after leaving..but man was he a great back.... could do it all..catch, run..short yardage, pass protect like no other RB.

Or the Giants could just add a full back along with darkwa and gallman

I've never seen a RB who kept kicking as much as he did the moment he was being tackled, guy was a fucking train who just kept pushing.

Jacobs would knock people out of the way but Bradshaw would just keep churning his legs until the whistle blew.

Maybe why he was a hobbled mess once he left the Gints.

The future isn't so bleak for the Giants offense.

OL - Keep Pugh, Fluker, Jones. They'll need to bring in two new starters, at the tackle position. Highest priority FA and draft picks, plus depth.

TE - Should be fine with Engram and Ellison.

RB - Gallman and Darkwa should be a decent combo, especially if we improve the OL. This would be the lowest of my off-season priorities.

WR - Retain ODB, obviously. Not sure about Marshall's future, so we may need to bring in another WR, at least for depth. We're razor thin behind ODB and Shepherd, presuming Marshall isn't around. Roger Lewis and King are 4th WR's at best.

Oh no we're pretty sure he's gone... talk about a fucking disappointment of epic proportions...

Im sure about that, but weve been plugging the dike at RB since Bradshaw and you need a complete team to win. Those guys are serviceable at best.

That maybe true but you only have so many draft picks and like V said... we have 99 problems.. and the RB is not in the top 5.