SportsWrath

Richburg to IR

BlueInCanada

I would not care all that much if Richburg walked. He has been an underwhelming player for the most part.

There are a few better centers hitting FA next season too, I hear.

Yeah and according to NFL pundits, Richburg is the best one hitting FA lol

Yeah and according to NFL pundits, Richburg is the best one hitting FA lol

He is one of the best. Not re-signing him is going to bring the offensive line a couple of steps backwards. Same goes for Justin Pugh. Those are two guys you can rebuild the offensive line around

He is one of the best. Not re-signing him is going to bring the offensive line a couple of steps backwards. Same goes for Justin Pugh. Those are two guys you can rebuild the offensive line around

Oh I agree, they are gonna have to throw everything they have at Richburg and Pugh.

Then OBJ the following year.

Oh I agree, they are gonna have to throw everything they have at Richburg and Pugh.

Then OBJ the following year.

Well, hopefully not the house. Yet I have no faith in the front office replacing them with better players.

I haven't been seeing that good player you guys have, not since his first year starting.

What's up with that, chalking it up to injuries?

Quite a few factors aside from injuries. It is a team sport and the offensive line operates and moves as a cohesive unit. His first year was at guard, second at center, third year played hurt since week 2 that season. This season he didn't made it out of September.