SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks

BronxRik

Who here said that Rudolph was good at the over the shoulder throw. He just got hit in the shoulder on a good throw because he wasn't looking.

Seriously, Victor Cruz isn't worth a look here. These guys have no fucking hope .

Back shoulder fade. It was a slant he wasn't looking on, where he was the hot read... but apparently didn't realize he was the hot route.

Rudolph can't do much, but he has repeatedly done well on back shoulder fades.

No

It is not all that is open, those are designed plays and the expectation is for the receiver to make something happen. These same bullshit tight end routes now in their second year of the McAdoo offense.

They are wasting Engram's talent on those routes every week.

... Were you watching the game in the all 22 view?!?.... If not, how do you know there is anything else open? Were you at the game? What is the source of this insight?

I didn't see anything to make me think those were designed to go underneath, but I want to know what you saw.

I really wish they would stop with this sideline view and give us a game tape view. Because I want to know, but its all off camera unless the ball goes downfield.

That would be a hell of a thing if the off the waiver receivers were getting open against the Seahawks DBs, but Eli either lacked the vision or time to get it done.

And I don't think it's a coincidence that the game came off the rails when Bobby Hart came in the game.

I do think Manning was exceptionally quick to hit those 1 yard outs to the running backs...not sure but it did seem like that was the first read at least several times...

Yeah, I don't like that play either.

Might be a different story if we had a dynamic running back. Vereen isn't, Darkwa isn't, and Gallman maybe, but he was basically a special teamer today.

He is clearly so jittery and has no confidence behind this pathetic OL.

And there is that.... he could also be making his read at the line.

On a related note... Flowers observations today? I think he's much improved lately. Didn't watch him much today, but when I thought of it he was handily winning his match ups.

... Were you watching the game in the all 22 view?!?.... If not, how do you know there is anything else open? Were you at the game? What is the source of this insight?

I didn't see anything to make me think those were designed to go underneath, but I want to know what you saw.

I really wish they would stop with this sideline view and give us a game tape view. Because I want to know, but its all off camera unless the ball goes downfield.

That would be a hell of a thing if the off the waiver receivers were getting open against the Seahawks DBs, but Eli either lacked the vision or time to get it done.

And I don't think it's a coincidence that the game came off the rails when Bobby Hart came in the game.

Only Drizzle gets the 22 and huddle. :P

It isn't about who is open and who is not at this point. It is about putting players in a position to succeed. Engram is faster than every healthy WR on the roster and he is running the same routes Tye did last year with the same results.

Take a look at the playbooks going back to last year. You will see it over and over again, TE/RB running 3 yard crossing route in front of the LB for a pickup of maybe those 3 yards but usually less. Now I'll be damned if they spend the next 2 weeks creating and installing new routes that are more effective.

I was actually kind of excited, I would pay crazy money to watch the game in the all 22.

And I don't agree that Engram is getting the same results as Tye. He gets the corner regularly, lots of extra yards. He's also getting doubled.

He could be getting more and he is the best weapon we have on the field. Once again, take a look at the playbooks.

You can get all-22 via NFL Gamepass for $100/season. Only drawback is that the games come available after they're aired live from what I've read.

if I had time to watch games over again, hell yeah. But I can only carve out about three hours on Sundays.

Given that everybody has wide format TVs now, I don't understand why we're still watching in the old fashioned closely cropped sideline view. I want to see the whole play, man!

That's why I kind of like sitting up high when I go to a live game; from the top deck you can see everything, and that's a cool feeling when you see, for example, the receiver coming open in real time, or conversely, when you see a receiver that was open that the QB doesn't see.

The NFL and broadcasts cant even place cameras on the far side of the broadcast looking back across the field, which I find mind boggling. Replay reviews are only from the sideline in the foreground looking across the fieldthe same angle we get from our TV but in slow mo. They also incorporate that stupid overhead hanging camera but there have been so many replays Ive seen that would have benefited simply from having the exact opposite view of the play. I really dont get it.

i have seen this more this year not just during Giants games the NFL as a whole.

The Eagles fans have a petition against Morelli and his crew because the Iggs are 500% more likely to be penalized than their opponents when his crew is officiating. The NFL has film from the Carolina game courtesy of HC Pederson. I think they need to pay the officials better so we can get some quality officiating in this league.

I do think Manning was exceptionally quick to hit those 1 yard outs to the running backs...not sure but it did seem like that was the first read at least several times...

When you've consistently underachieved and those 1 yard receivers are open, it pumps your completion stats. With the way Eli has been playing this year, it wouldn't surprise me to see your team draft a QB this year. If you get a good pick (which you probably will based on performance) Eli might be looking for a team to finish his career with.

When you've consistently underachieved and those 1 yard receivers are open, it pumps your completion stats. With the way Eli has been playing this year, it wouldn't surprise me to see your team draft a QB this year. If you get a good pick (which you probably will based on performance) Eli might be looking for a team to finish his career with.

Eli to reunite with Cough in Jville. Jim Mora Jr. to Head Coach for Giants- Macadoo offered QB coach Giants trade down and grab Left tackle- go with Webb at QB

Terrible call- official has to blow the whistle when one goes out of bounds

How do they call that a td? How? I'd be pissed if they gave the Giants a td there

You guys should check out the stills on USA today regarding this call. The TV angle didn't catch what really happened. I just checked out 4 pics and it was a good call. Richardson bobbled but then regained control and had both hands on the ball all the way to the ground. Collins clearly didn't have a hand on it until they were on the ground.

You guys should check out the stills on USA today regarding this call. The TV angle didn't catch what really happened. I just checked out 4 pics and it was a good call. Richardson bobbled but then regained control and had both hands on the ball all the way to the ground. Collins clearly didn't have a hand on it until they were on the ground.

Yeah, I wasnt too pissed about that call. Gotta remember that as Giants fans, Shepard had two feet down and had time to run over a camera man before the ball popped loose and it was ruled incomplete, though. Had Collins played the ball in the air better, it would have been a nonissue.

Yeah, I wasnt too pissed about that call. Gotta remember that as Giants fans, Shepard had two feet down and had time to run over a camera man before the ball popped loose and it was ruled incomplete, though. Had Collins played the ball in the air better, it would have been a nonissue.

I thought it was :BullShit-1: too until I saw the pics.

Hmm. Well, not like it decided the game anyway.