SportsWrath

Week 5 Giants v. Chargers

CrazedDogs

Yeah, that's my beef. Gallman is just about the only thing resembling a complete player in the Giants backfield. Not Darkwa, sure not Vereen, and I'm not sure what I ever saw in Perkins.

Perkins wasn't active. Only thing I could think with Vereen in at the end was that he's practiced more with the two minute offense. But I was also saying WTF???

Looking forward to a new GM that understands we need O-linemen and an entire linebacking corps.

what's scary is, we thought we were close... we thought this team would compete.... and they just got beat... BEAT.... by a bottom feeder.

See, I kind of thought last season had a '97 feel to it.... just a good D that got hot at the right time.... but being a fan, I bit my tongue on that. Because Eli's won twice, he's no Dave Brown, he's not Danny Kanell, he's not Kent Graham, and there wasn't any Beckham on that team. But there may as well have been. This team is no better than '98... it's far worse... top to bottom, an awful, awful team.

Yes, I was talking about the result of that game plan. Look where it got us: midfield with under a minute left.

And it's still not enough time to be running with a guy who isn't a playmaker. Your timeouts are for when you get tackled in bounds after completions because they're playing deep and protecting the sidelines. It isn't for calling timeout after runs with a guy who can't get more than 5 yards a carry.

See, McAdoo is so 'smart', he was setting up the entire game to sneak in a break off long run in the two minute drill.

So very, very smart.

And he has yet another built in excuse. Have you ever seen a team lose its top 4 WRs in a single game?

It was fun watching a team that could match up with the Giants at a pitiful level today. Looking forward to watching what McAdoo comes up with on offense now that he is out of wide receivers. If the last five minutes of this game was an example...McAdoo should quit before the bye instead of forcing the team to fire him.

I get putting vereen in on the final drive. He's the passing down back so send him out for check downs. What I don't get is running so much with him. He absolutely cannot pick up chunk yards on handoffs AT ALL. And what I don't get is why he's out there for the four minute offense on the previous drive. Absolutely inexcusable.

Is ODB the biggest doosh diva WR of all time?? I can imagine TO watching him play and thinking "wow, pretending to pee like dog after a TD, wish I had thought of that!!" :doh:

yeah, not now dude. Lets get the X-rays back first.

He's a douche, but he's our douche. And I'm not sure at this point if they'll be able to reattach his foot.

See, McAdoo is so 'smart', he was setting up the entire game to sneak in a break off long run in the two minute drill.

So very, very smart.

And he has yet another built in excuse. Have you ever seen a team lose its top 4 WRs in a single game?

This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Mara is totally going to point to the injuries and let this guy come back next year.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Mara is totally going to point to the injuries and let this guy come back next year.

Wait wait wait?

Do people think he will be gone?

Mara has already said that McAttack is safe as a cucumber.

It's Reese that is getting the flak this season.

Perkins wasn't active. Only thing I could think with Vereen in at the end was that he's practiced more with the two minute offense. But I was also saying WTF???

Didn't say he was. I brought him up just because I'm not sure how he beat out Darkwa or, moreso, Gallman.

Then again, that was the Chargers. And they STILL couldn't pull it out. Shit. What a shit ass team.

yeah, I think Mara has turned into Jerry Jones. Or Al Davis.

We're fucked. Settle in, it's the '70s all over again

He "watches film". Guess the ability to evaluate it comes with winning the sperm lottery

yeah, not now dude. Lets get the X-rays back first.

He's a douche, but he's our douche. And I'm not sure at this point if they'll be able to reattach his foot.

I honestly meant to include that I don't wish injury on anybody. He's a fucking clown, but he's a young guy and seems like he might be bi-polar or something. Hopefully it's not too bad, but its reminiscent of when I broke my ankle and my foot was turned around backward,

This is exactly what I was thinking and fearing too. Built in excuse to bring these fucking front office losers back.