SportsWrath

Only got to see the fourth quarter of the game, but there was a lot of good to take out of this one.

Sephiroth

Truly, never did anything.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=54018&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

If only Coughlin had Mike Tomczak and Kordell Stewart at QB every year. We'd have six trophies in the case for sure.

Only won the big game once, had to get one of the best DC in the game to win it for him, since that offense wasn't doing anything.

Sure he won games but he never could finish until LeBeau was running the defense entirely.

If he never won that SB people would be lumping him in with guys like Martyball.

Only won the big game once, had to get one of the best DC in the game to win it for him, since that offense wasn't doing anything.

Sure he won games but he never could finish until LeBeau was running the defense entirely.

If he never won that SB people would be lumping him in with guys like Martyball.

Clearly you've never read the Cowher Manifesto.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=52990&hl=%2Bcowher+%2Bmanifesto&do=findComment&comment=937332

Motherfucker went to the playoffs with Tim Lewis as his DC.

Funny how everyone on here loves Parcells who had a losing record without Belichick, right?

Actually I was thinking of saying the same thing to you.

You ride peoples jocks all the time about the Parcells thing.

Cowhearder is in the same boat, the guy won games but he could never finish. Lebeau won them that SB with that defense, before that Cowys teams just fell apart when it mattered most in a weak AFC division.

LeBeau has also been the defensive coordinator for the Titans for the past three seasons. How's that working out for them? Last I saw they were getting 57 points hung on them by the Titans. They getting out of the single-digit wins club this year or what?

How's Belichick doing? Last I checked he was winning the Super Bowl.

Sounds like LeBeau needed Cowher more than the other way around. In fact, EVERYONE needs Cowher more than the other way around. My bet is that entire CBS sports building would collapse if Cowher left to return to coaching.

Funny how everyone on here loves Parcells who had a losing record without Belichick, right?

You really think Belichek would have handled LT and Simms and Bavaro and all the other personalities on that team? He couldn't handle Bernie Kosar!