SportsWrath

Pugh staying at right tackle

Herc

With regards to the running game

Now we know that Jerry can't be called upon to do more than stand in front of an opponent so the running game will be interesting. Fluker I'm hoping is mobile enough to help in the running game besides being a guy you can run behind. I'm really hoping the bulk of humanity now in at Guard & Center will translate to a better game up the middle.

Pass protection

It is going to be interesting. How does this impact Flowers? Fluker isn't as good in pass protection I think he will have trouble with opponents trying to beat him with speed.

With Pugh staying at RT I feel we are one step closer to a better offensive line.

With regards to the running game

Now we know that Jerry can't be called upon to do more than stand in front of an opponent so the running game will be interesting. Fluker I'm hoping is mobile enough to help in the running game besides being a guy you can run behind. I'm really hoping the bulk of humanity now in at Guard & Center will translate to a better game up the middle.

Pass protection

It is going to be interesting. How does this impact Flowers? Fluker isn't as good in pass protection I think he will have trouble with opponents trying to beat him with speed.

With Pugh staying at RT I feel we are one step closer to a better offensive line.

why not switch Pugh and flowers?

That would require management to concede Flowers is not a LT. It would be easier to watch him play LT another season before reaching that point.

Here lies my issue with management in any form. Everyone is dead set on being correct in every decision even if it means ramming a square peg into a round hole for 3 years to prove it.

Here lies my issue with management in any form. Everyone is dead set on being correct in every decision even if it means ramming a square peg into a round hole for 3 years to prove it.

I think Flowers will be at LT until his fourth season at this point. He did pretty good against the Bucs. Really wish draft position wasn't a factor in where he plays on the offensive line. I wish that was true of every player. Giants made a mistake with putting Flowers there and keeping him no matter what. Biggest mistake they made was considering the offensive line a finished product in the offseason.

That times a million. Easily my biggest issue with this organization and it goes all the way up to the top. I can totally live with getting players or coaches wrong but the absolute refusal to admit being wrong about stuff is fucking maddening. The whole coughlin thing was ridiculous. They clearly didn't want to fire him and that's fine, so either leave him or fire everybody. That half assed way they handled the coaching change was super arrogant and condescending

That times a million. Easily my biggest issue with this organization and it goes all the way up to the top. I can totally live with getting players or coaches wrong but the absolute refusal to admit being wrong about stuff is fucking maddening. The whole coughlin thing was ridiculous. They clearly didn't want to fire him and that's fine, so either leave him or fire everybody. That half assed way they handled the coaching change was super arrogant and condescending

Said it in the Kubiak thread, they wanted to change things without changing anything at all(except Coughlin)