SportsWrath

Fire Reese.

Sephiroth

I mean, what team doesn't address the same problems year after year. We haven't had a decent running game in years. We haven't had a decent offensive line in years. We haven't had a blocking tight end worth a fuck and if we did, that's all he did. We haven't drafted an impact linebacker while Jerry has been in charge How many projects have we drafted?. This Ozi guy that just left was our "gem". We drafted linemen and then let them go be stars elsewhere and then we had to overspend to replace them.

If Jerry was an architect and the Mara's asked him for a blueprint of a new building, he's present them a building made of gold with no roof and explain it was alright as long as it never rained. If they don't get to the playoffs this year, he should be done.

At least at the OL position, we don't seem to be drafting good players... And I remember all of us were shocked at the Eli Apple pick... Dallas sucked for so long and they decided to build their OL thru the draft... if I'm a GM I would draft an OL in either the 1st or 2nd round year after year after year... without that unit, no amount of super stars at the skill position can do shit for you...

Agreed. And I would concentrate on run blockers. Without a viable running game, you can't do shit. Case in point is the NO Saints. Always a great running line for Brees.

At least at the OL position, we don't seem to be drafting good players... And I remember all of us were shocked at the Eli Apple pick... Dallas sucked for so long and they decided to build their OL thru the draft... if I'm a GM I would draft an OL in either the 1st or 2nd round year after year after year... without that unit, no amount of super stars at the skill position can do shit for you...

Agreed 100%

I mean, what team doesn't address the same problems year after year. We haven't had a decent running game in years. We haven't had a decent offensive line in years. We haven't had a blocking tight end worth a fuck and if we did, that's all he did. We haven't drafted an impact linebacker while Jerry has been in charge How many projects have we drafted?. This Ozi guy that just left was our "gem". We drafted linemen and then let them go be stars elsewhere and then we had to overspend to replace them.

If Jerry was an architect and the Mara's asked him for a blueprint of a new building, he's present them a building made of gold with no roof and explain it was alright as long as it never rained. If they don't get to the playoffs this year, he should be done.

And when we landed a good TE, we let him go sign somewhere else... the black unicorn.

And when we landed a good TE, we let him go sign somewhere else... the black unicorn.

Bennett has been a journeyman though, not sticking anywhere. Gotta think that's on him.

Yeah, I thought Bennett was a keeper, too.....but he underwhelmed, just as he's now doing in Green Bay. Someone on the GB-Cincy telecast Sunday said he's heard whispering that the Packers wish he'd pick things up a little quicker. For a guy who seems to have as much size and talent as he does, funny that he's on his third team in three years.