SportsWrath

Fire Reese.

Sephiroth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fucking players are gonna turn against the FO before the season is over.

So it begins.

*Manning was not sacked for the first time sincelast seasons game in Philadelphia.

sounds like a shot at the GM to me.

They played well today but I just meant in general...they are pretty much the reason for the first two losses

To have a QB like Eli Manning is an absolute gift to s GM. The biggest calls any GM needs to make is finding a franchise QB and head coach.

He inherited Coughlin, who is likely headed to Canton. Reese neglected core team needs for so long it cost Coughlin his job.

He inherited Eli Manning, who will go down in franchise history as their best QB, and also may be in Canton. During his tenure, the best Reese could do to protect him was Justin Pugh. Eli has no running game, and can't set up a deep pass without putting his life in jeopardy.

Reese saved his ass by breaking the vault signing free agents that other GMs had drafted.

In a couple years, Eli will be retired, Beckham will command a price tag the Giants might not match, and those high priced free agents will be aging out.

As bad as this year has been, it could very well get worse.

I find it hard to believe that he could be anyone's guy long term. He has such a goofy "Jim Carey character " personality, I don't see him lasting very long. He may lose the locker room soon.-

Spot on. It's a business after all.

To have a QB like Eli Manning is an absolute gift to s GM. The biggest calls any GM needs to make is finding a franchise QB and head coach.

He inherited Coughlin, who is likely headed to Canton. Reese neglected core team needs for so long it cost Coughlin his job.

He inherited Eli Manning, who will go down in franchise history as their best QB, and also may be in Canton. During his tenure, the best Reese could do to protect him was Justin Pugh. Eli has no running game, and can't set up a deep pass without putting his life in jeopardy.

Reese saved his ass by breaking the vault signing free agents that other GMs had drafted.

In a couple years, Eli will be retired, Beckham will command a price tag the Giants might not match, and those high priced free agents will be aging out.

At least at the OL position, we don't seem to be drafting good players... And I remember all of us were shocked at the Eli Apple pick... Dallas sucked for so long and they decided to build their OL thru the draft... if I'm a GM I would draft an OL in either the 1st or 2nd round year after year after year... without that unit, no amount of super stars at the skill position can do shit for you...

Here is the interview were Jason says that LINK

This.

We pretty much the exact opposite of what you do when you want to have one last run with an aging QB... build the line and the running game.

It didn't really matter if we had won the game yesterday. Eli's arm is going to be finished by November, if he survives that long.

Year after year we start the season seemingly unprepared for actual games. This happened under Coughlin too, including our SB years. There's something inherently wrong in the culture of the Giants for this to be a consistent issue and it's greater than just the GM or Coach.

This seems like the right answer to me. If someone asked me that question about my company- I'd say, I don't know- here's the bosses name...

This seems like the right answer to me. If someone asked me that question about my company- I'd say, I don't know- here's the bosses name...

It could imply there is a problem and he does not have the answer or the headcoach for that matter.

Year after year we start the season seemingly unprepared for actual games. This happened under Coughlin too, including our SB years. There's something inherently wrong in the culture of the Giants for this to be a consistent issue and it's greater than just the GM or Coach.[/quote

Coughlin always started real hot, then faded down the stretch.

Youre right though, it seems theres always one game a season where the team looks like its going thru the motions