SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

BronxRik

Don't you dare ban me!

Not this week!

Let's ask ourselves a question. My team is 0-3, lost to your team, and you're going to spend the week talking shit.

So the question is, what do you think is going to happen next?

I did that years ago to some one thinking I could just put him on mute for a few hours or a day but it turned out a really fucked up .

You can. I know this is your section, but if it were me, I'd put all the Eagles fans on "restrict posting" on game day. Who needs this shit?

I did that years ago to some one thinking I could just put him on mute for a few hours or a day but it turned out a really fucked up .

You can. I know this is your section, but if it were me, I'd put all the Eagles fans on "restrict posting" on game day. Who needs this shit?

C'mon guys... I'm not that bad.

:wub:

Reading twenty pages of emotional comments can be entertaining. Once again, Coughlin would have kicked those two field goals McAdoo passed on. It was if he was trying not to get on the board against a division opponent and everyone knows these games are tight.

I'm also not upset that the Giants lost. I'm disappointed with another week of the same plan with the same results. Jerry Reese needs to get in McAdoo's face at this point or they both hit the unemployment line at the end of the season. This is not an emotional response but a reality check. Things are not going well and thinking about changing something is indecisive and a guaranteed loss.

The Vagiants game plan today wasn't horrible.

The Eagles were missing 2 starters in the secondary and were playing soft coverage most of the game.

ShEli pretty much took what the D gave him and played well.

Once Fletcher and Jordan went down, they exploited the middle of the field.

What are the chances a 61 yard FG by a rookie goes through with a second left?

The Vagiants game plan today wasn't horrible.

The Eagles were missing 2 starters in the secondary and were playing soft coverage most of the game.

ShEli pretty much took what the D gave him and played well.

Once Fletcher and Jordan went down, they exploited the middle of the field.

What are the chances a 61 yard FG by a rookie goes through with a second left?

Any game plan that calls for missing two opportunities to put points on the board is a bad one, a really fucking bad one. Don't forget they couldn't put points on the board until the fourth quarter. You will get no praise from me putting points on the board in the fourth quarter against a depleted prevent defense.