SportsWrath
Pdouble

The New York Football Giants vs. detroit lions Game Thread

That's a stretch

Lol, it's a stretch that it wouldn't be the case.

Although given this team's proclivity for going backwards....

Look, there is a very consistent problem with 3rd or 4th and gotta have it and the Giants throwing short of the first down. It's reached embarrassing levels when all you need is 3 effing yards and you throw short. Pathetic football. McAdoo should fire himself.

Look, there is a very consistent problem with 3rd or 4th and gotta have it and the Giants throwing short of the first down. It's reached embarrassing levels when all you need is 3 effing yards and you throw short. Pathetic football. McAdoo should fire himself.

Yeah it's just absolutely inexcusable. I'd rather take a shot down the field rather than run a route parallel to the marker.

That'll be overturned. Fuck everyone on this offense except Evan Engram.

Engram and Vereen short of the first down tonight by inches

Blame Marshall for his poor effort.

Weren't you pounding the table for that guy? Lol!

To be fair, he was pounding it like 6 years ago before Marshall became useless..

LOL funny you say that but I actually have had to lay my self off on jobs before.

This is crazy, even one-legged Cruz was better than Marshall has been, and Rueben Randle was better than Cruz. Wtf is going on.

Engram and Vereen short of the first down tonight by inches

Vareen on that play didn't run to the right spot. Engram ran his routes all correctly.

To be fair, he was pounding it like 6 years ago before Marshall became useless..

I've been pounding it for a long time, Driz

"Hey Brandon Marshall can you come to NY to die like every other all pro caliber player we've picked up?"

Absolutely awful job addressing the o-line this season. I can't believe this guy rushed to spend a quarter of our cap space on a #2 wr whose stats dropped 50%

"Hey Brandon Marshall can you come to NY to die like every other all pro caliber player we've picked up?"

He's become Herman Moore - except Moore never allowed a punt return from the bench.