SportsWrath

The New York Football Giants vs. detroit lions Game Thread

Mr. P

Never met a team who felt that the offensive line and linebackers positions were not priority.

It's not going to get much better with Flowers on the right. A big guy like him is getting pushed around like this is a product of poor technique and basic lack of being a bad ass. Lean forward and smack a guy in the chest before he can get a step on you. It's like watching a sunflower play.

I have see this football played before and by week 5 or 6 we turned it around but I am not feeling it with the some of the players we are putting out there on the field now. I dont want to beat a dead horse but we know its the OL if we can pass block we can win. It will also open up the Running game if the Lbers are dropping back in coverage.

He got a pass last year cuz the jets sucked but it was the same qb throwing to him when his stats fell by half from one season to the next. I watched most of the jets games last year and he played EXACTLY like this every game.

I have see this football played before and by week 5 or 6 we turned it around but I am not feeling it with the some of the players we are putting out there on the field now.

They did give up 80 points and go 0-2 (10 and 6 overall) and go on to win the SB.

Fuck who am I kidding that was 10 years ago. And they were def scoring more back then.