SportsWrath

Our Depth at Cb

vermin79

Taking a look at our Cb position, after Madison we don't have anyone else that has established himself yet in this league. Being that Ty Law is on the market still, we may be able to get him for a year at a halfway decent price. Law has lost a step, but I would really love his experience out there on the field.

What do you guys think?

I think the Giants organization is going to stand pat on what we have into training camp with our current roster. It hink they want to give Corey Webster every opertunity to start opposite madison

I also think that Webster should get his chance to start, but if either him or Madison get hurt, then we are in trouble.

I think the Giants organization is going to stand pat on what we have into training camp with our current roster. It hink they want to give Corey Webster every opertunity to start opposite madison

I agree. They can't become vets unless they play.

I also think that Webster should get his chance to start, but if either him or Madison get hurt, then we are in trouble.

Well we still have Deloatch on the roster who has some starting expierence, I was high on him last year but he seemed to regress. If he can get back on pace and get better. The competition between him and McQuarters should only help both of them play better.

We do have some depth but as with every other team you don't have Spare All Pro corners just riding the bench waiting for someone to get hurt for a chance to play. If someone goes down yeah it will hurt but we will just have to provide more safty help to whatever side might wind up sustaining an injury.

I'll even take him a step or two slower, so long as he teaches Webster and Deloatch some technique.

I really hope that McQuarters can step up an make a contribution. Deloatch has to get better, he did great at the beginning of the year, but then faded. He hasn't played football for very long so he's still learning, and he has all the tools to be a good Cb.

Taking a look at our Cb position, after Madison we don't have anyone else that has established himself yet in this league. Being that Ty Law is on the market still, we may be able to get him for a year at a halfway decent price. Law has lost a step, but I would really love his experience out there on the field.

What do you guys think?

Wait...didn't Ty Law signed with the Packers?

Being that Ty Law is on the market still, we may be able to get him for a year at a halfway decent price. Law has lost a step, but I would really love his experience out there on the field.

What do you guys think?

Law is looking for big money, no matter how long the contract is. Hopefully, the Fins can pull him in.

I thought we were in bad shape with Allen, Daniels, and Poolw. Good to see we are in the same boat :TU:

Madison, Webster, McQuarters, Deloatch, & Walker.

I'm assuming that since no one mentioned Peterson, that he's officially been released due to injury. Can anyone confirm?

Yup WP has been released too bad for the guy but the show must go on.