SportsWrath

How Can I Watch Tonight's Game?

Gman329

First game thread I ever started - and didn't even mean to! Was able to see the game on NFL Game Pass. They offer a free 7 day trial, so signed up, patched my laptop to the big screen and viola! Saw the game in perfect HD! I can cancel today and it won't cost me a dime!

But at $99 for the year, that's not a bad deal, compared to $360 for Direct TV Season Ticket.....but then again, DTV gives me Red Zone and it's much easier switching between games....and I have two TVs going on NFL Sundays. I'd miss that second screen. Decisions, decisions......

Do you feel like you need to see more of Johnson or Smith?

Leaving Eli and Webb for the #4 preseason(Scrub) game? Eli should not even be suited up for #4 let the 4th and 5th stringers battle it out for the last spots Geno wasnt to bad in the first two games. ( WTF DID I JUST SAY THAT?) The coaches where playing with the OL after the half it seams, I did not see the first half of the game . I would start Webb till Half time then throw in Geno to finish and then tell Johnson to call an Uber.

First game thread I ever started - and didn't even mean to! Was able to see the game on NFL Game Pass. They offer a free 7 day trial, so signed up, patched my laptop to the big screen and viola! Saw the game in perfect HD! I can cancel today and it won't cost me a dime!

But at $99 for the year, that's not a bad deal, compared to $360 for Direct TV Season Ticket.....but then again, DTV gives me Red Zone and it's much easier switching between games....and I have two TVs going on NFL Sundays. I'd miss that second screen. Decisions, decisions......

You're talking about that thing on NFL.com for $99? I think that's only for the pre-season, and if it includes the regular season I think that's only selectable highlights/"game rewind". Regardless, I know NFL Network isn't offering live games on Sunday, and certainly not for $99.

I think.

You're right, Direct TV still has the exclusive rights to broadcasting every game. That $99 on NFL.com is only preseason games and regular season replays.....and I just canceled, so I got last night's game free.

Direct TV, for all the games and Red Zone, is now $62.50 a month for 6 months - $375, a $15 increase over last year. However, the customer service rep found me a "loyalty discount", since I've been a customer for two years and knocked off $10 a month, so that brings it down to $315. Still a sh*tload of $$ but I'm addicted to the NFL. I have no choice!