SportsWrath

Manning is a HOF QB

Firstnten

Yeah but it's just weird. Our team is good and yours isn't.

Is that why they split last season?

So you think The Vagiants are gonna steamroll The Eagles? :LMAO:

The Vagiants have lost 13 of the last 17 games against The Eagles.

So my team isn't good... fair enough... but what does that make The Vagiants?

Good?

Is that why they split last season?

So you think The Vagiants are gonna steamroll The Eagles? :LMAO:

The Vagiants have lost 13 of the last 17 games against The Eagles.

So my team isn't good... fair enough... but what does that make The Vagiants?

Good?

It makes them a team that won 2 trophies in the last 10 years... and one in each decade of my lifetime... not too shabby.

It makes them a team that won 2 trophies in the last 10 years... and one in each decade of my lifetime... not too shabby.

Well... Whoopdeedoo. :laugh:

Those teams were good, I'll give ya'll that... but that's it!

This season they have OBJ (Mr. Mybrand) and they're not winning a damn thing with him.

How's that O-line coming along?

Well... Whoopdeedoo. :laugh:

Those teams were good, I'll give ya'll that... but that's it!

This season they have OBJ (Mr. Mybrand) and they're not winning a damn thing with him.

How's that O-line coming along?

What do you mean Whopdeedo? The object is to win championships and the Giants are near the top... and it's just weird on so many levels that the trash talking always comes from teams with nothing on their resume...

The O-line will do just fine... and OBJ is a super star your team would love to have... and the other 2 WRs make our team basically the best in the league at WR... Add to the mix our rookie TE and our top of the league defensive backfield and our stellar defense and our chances are much better than your team... or any team in the NFC east...

What do you mean Whopdeedo? The object is to win championships and the Giants are near the top... and it's just weird on so many levels that the trash talking always comes from teams with nothing on their resume...

The O-line will do just fine... and OBJ is a super star your team would love to have... and the other 2 WRs make our team basically the best in the league at WR... Add to the mix our rookie TE and our top of the league defensive backfield and our stellar defense and our chances are much better than your team... or any team in the NFC east...

First of all... I know what The Eagles have and we have some ways to go.

I acknowledge that.

Unlike Vagiants fans hyping a SB this season.

OBJ?

OBJ is a whiny bitch who The Vagiants won't win anything with.

I would take him because of his talent... the crying though. :LMAO:

Yeah... let's not wait until the off-season to party... LET'S DO IT THE WEEK OF A PLAYOFF GAME AGAINST AARON RODGERS IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA.

Real winner there.

Your O-line is smelly booty.

Your RBs are smelly booty.

But hey... They are the best team in The NFC East... but not by much.

So you guy's logic is... If your team doesn't win The SB every season, you should switch teams every season?

:doh:

That's the whole point?

You realize only one team can win it per season.

What about the rest of the league?

That's cool... but The Vagiants ain't winning shit this season either, so I guess there's no point.

Keep holding on to those SBs... it's gonna be a long time.

And I meant that I didn't care that The Eagles haven't won a SB as of yet and I'm still a fan.

Not whether they'll win one in my lifetime... I care about that.

See... Vagiants fans kill me with having to explain shit they should've comprehended.

That's my fault though.

Maybe I'll have flashcards next time.

You're a Celtics fan too, huh? Interesting.

Can't wait for my neighbor's annual Vagiants rant meltdowns. :laugh:

Always entertaining.

The vagiants that was never hurtful and was moderately funny when I was 13...Eagles did pretty well with T.O. the poster boy for cry baby...I'm no ODB fan so you will never an argument about what a meterosexual millennial he is from me.

No not a celtics fan genius. And I need flash cards? LMAO!

You need a set of glasses, better reading comprehension skills, and a clue...Y'all

WTF is that anyway Y'all Just what this site needs a hillbilly eagles fan wanna be in a NYC borough. I guess it's a better alternative to "WizDUMB"

I can only go by what you post Y'all, and y'all said. "I'm not worried about a superbowl the giants are my SB and we win it ever year" pretty simple no flash card needed.

But that's cool.

You realize only one team can win it per season.

What about the rest of the league?

I don't even know what to say to this it's that stupid of a statement. Ask any player what his goal is at the start of the season...can't believe I had to post that.....

Also who on here is saying the Giants are going to the superbowl?

You keep yapping about how everyone thinks they are going and I've yet to see anyone here say they are.

I'm right there with you about the oline but you can't despute the record. A man with more football acumen than this entire MB put together once said "you are what you're record says you are"

"I would take him because of his talent... the crying :LMAO: though. "

Yeah it gets on my nerves too, there aren't many good receivers who aren't divas. Not a lot of Calvin Johnsons in the NFL. Frankly I think the Giants chastize him too much. Eli should just say that's my teammate and I love him. As far as talen though, it's off the charts. Not just the physical and the speed, but he knows the game and he's one of the most instinctive atheletes I've ever seen. And I've been around awhile.

The vagiants that was never hurtful and was moderately funny when I was 13...Eagles did pretty well with T.O. the poster boy for cry baby...I'm no ODB fan so you will never an argument about what a meterosexual millennial he is from me.

No not a celtics fan genius. And I need flash cards? LMAO!

You need a set of glasses, better reading comprehension skills, and a clue...Y'all

WTF is that anyway Y'all Just what this site needs a hillbilly eagles fan wanna be in a NYC borough. I guess it's a better alternative to "WizDUMB"

I can only go by what you post Y'all, and y'all said. "I'm not worried about a superbowl the giants are my SB and we win it ever year" pretty simple no flash card needed.

But that's cool.

I don't even know what to say to this it's that stupid of a statement. Ask any player what his goal is at the start of the season...can't believe I had to post that.....

Also who on here is saying the Giants are going to the superbowl?

You keep yapping about how everyone thinks they are going and I've yet to see anyone here say they are.

I'm right there with you about the oline but you can't despute the record. A man with more football acumen than this entire MB put together once said "you are what you're record says you are"

The shit said Celtics!

Where was I wrong in that?

What do you want from me? You put it there.

Who you calling hilbilly?

Not once have I fucked my cousin or played the jug.

And why would you give a shit if I post "ya'll"?

We're smack talking football, this isn't speech etiquette school.

Speaking of reading comprehension.

I wasn't talking about not caring about winning a SB as a player.

I'm not a player.

I'm talking for myself and fans in general ... My team that hasn't won shit in over 60 years.

So I shouldn't bother rooting for them because they haven't?

Sorry if that's how you made it look.

C'mon, Homie... get with it.

See what I mean about Vagiants fans? :laugh:

I live in The Bronx... you know... NEW YORK.

YA'LL ain't the only motherfucking Vagiants fans in the world I communicate with, you know.

I'm surrounded by you fuckers!

Damn!

Now I have to buy flashcards.

The shit said Celtics!

I'm not a player.

I'm talking for myself and fans in general ... My team that hasn't won shit in over 60 years.

YA'LL ain't the only motherfucking Vagiants fans in the world I communicate with, you know.

Damn!

Just Eat Shit and Die, you racist fuck....your team is nothing more than the BROWNS OF THE EAST!!

The shit said Celtics!

I'm not a player.

Damn!

You said you didn't care about winning the superbowl period. I never intimated that you said you should stop rooting for your team or that you don't root for your team. You can set the bar as low as you want.

The player analogy had nothing to do with YOU it had to do with you talking about every other team in the league there is only one superbowl and yeah there is and every team in the league.....mmheee why do I bother...

It sure seems like you have some of these conversations in your head.

You're surround by some retards if they keep touting another Superbowl year for the giants...but you know what they say "Birds of a feather"

I didn't know the celts had footballs and football helmets in there logo....

I'm wondering do you have viagiants fans crying with snot bubbles coming out of there nose's after a Dallas loss?

Cry Eagles Cry

I would add an emoji here but I like my testosterone level set at penis not vag. The fact that you come here is in itself hilarious.

What color ball gag does your boyfirend use on you? I bet it's green with the Philly logo on it.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2011/12/29/2663594/a-video-collection-of-eagles-fans-crying-and-whining

You said you didn't care about winning the superbowl period. I never intimated that you said you should stop rooting for your team or that you don't root for your team. You can set the bar as low as you want.

The player analogy had nothing to do with YOU it had to do with you talking about every other team in the league there is only one superbowl and yeah there is and every team in the league.....mmheee why do I bother...

It sure seems like you have some of these conversations in your head.

You're surround by some retards if they keep touting another Superbowl year for the giants...but you know what they say "Birds of a feather"

I didn't know the celts had footballs and football helmets in there logo....

I'm wondering do you have viagiants fans crying with snot bubbles coming out of there nose's after a Dallas loss?

Cry Eagles Cry

I would add an emoji here but I like my testosterone level set and penis instead of Vag.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2011/12/29/2663594/a-video-collection-of-eagles-fans-crying-and-whining

You mean this?

https://youtu.be/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

We won 11 games last year. Why are you still in this thread?

Without trash talking, what else do Eagles fans have?

They are on step down from the Jags and one step up from the Browns, only thing setting them apart is the delusion that if they trash talk "hard enough" they can somehow make it seem the team has accomplished something.