SportsWrath

Manning is a HOF QB

Firstnten

Eli may not have the flashy regular season stats like Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Peyton, and Big Ben. However I always say this: With two minutes left, their team down by one score and with the game on the line, I'll take Eli in the clutch any day, especially in the playoffs, over any of those others.

Eli may not have the flashy regular season stats like Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Peyton, and Big Ben. However I always say this: With two minutes left, their team down by one score and with the game on the line, I'll take Eli in the clutch any day, especially in the playoffs, over any of those others.

Hang on... we agree on something???

The giants eagles feud on message boards was fun back in the mid 2000s. Now it's just kinda awkward to watch an eagle fan do this

:laugh:

I don't care about that "No SB rings" crap.

I root for my team and shit on every other team.

I do it annually.

I don't care about that "No SB rings" crap.

I root for my team and shit on every other team.

I do it annually.

Yea... about that... talk about the definition of insanity... :blush:

Yea... about that... talk about the definition of insanity... :blush:

Fair enough... it's like Knicks fans.

I'm no bandwagon chump pussy shithead asshole who will stop being a fan of my squad because of it.

I leave that to Cowboys fans.

Fair enough... it's like Knicks fans.

I'm no bandwagon chump pussy shithead asshole who will stop being a fan of my squad because of it.

I leave that to Cowboys fans.

No no no... this is different. I can totally understand if you have hope that at least in your lifetime your team will win a championship... This I can assure you will not happen. Take it from a former Knicks fan... I jumped ship... didn't root for any other team... hated the NBA actually. In your case jumping ship and not rooting for another team will save you from further damage... however in order to recover from the damage you've incurred over the decades, I suggest rooting for the Giants... and what's not to like... they're a few miles away from the shithole you're rooting for now... an organization with total class (unlike the stupid cowboys)... one that has denied brady 2 more trophies.. and one that has a very good chance of winning a trophy in the next 3 years. And as an added bonus, you're here with us.... honestly you're too damn cool to root for the Eagles... besides almost nothing goes with that stupid green color anyway.

No no no... this is different. I can totally understand if you have hope that at least in your lifetime your team will win a championship... This I can assure you will not happen. Take it from a former Knicks fan... I jumped ship... didn't root for any other team... hated the NBA actually. In your case jumping ship and not rooting for another team will save you from further damage... however in order to recover from the damage you've incurred over the decades, I suggest rooting for the Giants... and what's not to like... they're a few miles away from the shithole you're rooting for now... an organization with total class (unlike the stupid cowboys)... one that has denied brady 2 more trophies.. and one that has a very good chance of winning a trophy in the next 3 years. And as an added bonus, you're here with us.... honestly you're too damn cool to root for the Eagles... besides almost nothing goes with that stupid green color anyway.

NEVER!!!

I can never be this guy...

pats-vs-giants-14.jpg?w=499&h=515

I like The Eagles chances in the next 3 to 5 years. (I'm insane... I know)

Good young QB. (who looks like he now has receivers who can at least catch the damn ball)

I think their defense is much improved. (Cornerback is still an issue until those stud rookie CBs they just drafted are ready)

If The Vagiants are to make a run... do it now while you have the chance.

Oh... and if The Vagiants win another SB, it won't be because of OBJ.