SportsWrath

Davis Webb

Sephiroth

You missed the tv?

You're supposed to throw it AT the TV? Seems expensive!

This team is built to win a Super Bowl now, so let's use a premium pick on a back up QB with our franchise guy still having 3 seasons left to go. Great.

Leading up to the draft, the GMB;

"JR is a horrible GM in the third round we should just trade the picks away to move up, he never gets an impact player!"

Tonight;

"Why did he waste that pick he could of used it for a impact player!"

Lol

I can't believe you guys are mad at this pick. The kid has all the measurables to be a great QB... I had us taking him in the 4th rd.... glad we snatched him though.... this kid is our future Tom Brady.

I wasnt a fan of Webb at the combine or what I seen on film, but he is the guy MacAttack/JR want.

Guess the Mustached Maestro is here until he can get his kid to start and show what he's got.

I don't see the pick as a waste really, just an investment.

Love this pick. There was no OT worth taking at that point and really none after the top 4 they have an opt out in 2019 on Eli and Webb is a steal here to me.

Talk was they wanted Mahomes and Davis is from the same system, has same arm strength and size as Mahomes. Webb was actually at Texas Tech and was the starter over Mahomes until an injury.

I don't care how many loads you want to blow on Eli he was bad last year, blame Oline whatever he was awful especially on deep ball accuracy...Webb can launch it

Leading up to the draft, the GMB;

"JR is a horrible GM in the third round we should just trade the picks away to move up, he never gets an impact player!"

Tonight;

"Why did he waste that pick he could of used it for a impact player!"

Lol

I liked Jerry's third round pick last year. Would've preferred Justin Simmons, but thought Darian Thompson was a good pick. I don't think there's some 3rd round curse with Reese, and I think that just because Reese has missed in the third in the past, doesn't mean he can't hit a homerun in the third in his next at-bat. Just thought that if you have Samaje Perine on the board there, D'onta Foreman, Dorian Johnson, Ike Asiata, or a corner in Jourdan Lewis. These are guys that can help you early. The Giants are built right now to make a run at the Super Bowl. Next year's QB class blows this one out of the water. Eli has 3 years left on his deal, so assuming he completes that deal and Webb takes over, assuming Eli is still an iron man, you now have 1 year with which to evaluate Webb before he's a free agent. I suppose you could franchise him like the Skins are doing with Cousins, but it seems to me that with the team built the way it is right now, go get a player that can help you this year put another Lombardi in the trophy case. Who here thinks that Ike Asiata wouldn't help do that? Or Jourdan Lewis as a 4th corner, can play the nickel? I don't get this pick, I just really feel next year was the year to go get Eli's heir.

Love this pick. There was no OT worth taking at that point and really none after the top 4 they have an opt out in 2019 on Eli and Webb is a steal here to me.

Talk was they wanted Mahomes and Davis is from the same system, has same arm strength and size as Mahomes. Webb was actually at Texas Tech and was the starter over Mahomes until an injury.

I don't care how many loads you want to blow on Eli he was bad last year, blame Oline whatever he was awful especially on deep ball accuracy...Webb can launch it

Everything I've heard about Webb is he has zero accuracy on deep throws. Dave Te' Thomas has said this, and he's a legit pro scout. Hopefully, he can get better with some tutelage and NFL coaching.

If your really throwing the remote at the TV, you need to grow up.

I liked the first two picks, I don't watch college sports because all college sports are awful but I like Engram and Tomlinson

A smart guy like you thinking that was to be taken literally?

I can't believe you guys are mad at this pick. The kid has all the measurables to be a great QB... I had us taking him in the 4th rd.... glad we snatched him though.... this kid is our future Tom Brady.

This is just a dumb pick

He has measurables? How is drafting a guy with measurables any different from drafting the combine warrior? Only way I see this working out is if Webb starts the year after Manning retires and we go 2-14 and draft a better QB the following year.

I would love to think this is a diamond in the rough pick, we could have used that kind of player at a position that will play in the next three years.