SportsWrath

A Look Back

NeMesiS

Now that Fag 4 decided to leave this place and let the real Giants football to begin. I thought it would be a good idea to look back at this past season and reflect something positive. I say we all post any positive play that accured this past season. A great catch, a key block, whatever play you remember that made this past season special.

Rule number 1:

No nagative plays! I don't want to see any "Remeber when Luke had 5 false start?" posts. This a positive thread, and one we should build on.

Rule number 2:

Have fun! Enjoy the offseason.

Guest Carbo

Tiki's highlight reel film versus the Chiefs. There were actually a few memorable runs that game. So if you want to choose one, go ahead. But his performance that day was remarkable.

Tiki's highlight reel film versus the Chiefs. There were actually a few memorable runs that game. So if you want to choose one, go ahead. But his performance that day was remarkable.

Mine was Tiki's KEY block on Ian Gold to give Eli enough time to throw the game winning TD to Toomer. What great heads up by one the best RB in the NFL. Awesome play.

Yes, a breath of fresh air.

It's a small play, but it's just a tribute to how great Osi was going to be. Remember on second and two at home against Dallas, when we were up 17-10? It was the fourth quarter I believe, and the play that always burns us, the fake inside handoff pitch outside to Julius Jones was going on. Osi was one on one with Jones, and he literally had no one else within 10 yards of him. Jones breaks outside and we all know how fast he can be. Osi chases him down the sidelines and out of bounds for just a one yard gain. You have to be a damn fast end to make that play. That set up third and one where Bledsoe took a shot deep and an incomplete pass. That was a huge stop and a critical play in the game.

The Giants first game against the Cardinals. Willie Ponder ran back a kickoff and then in the same game Morten ran back a punt. The G-Men's D scored me 55 fantasy points that day. F'n awesome!!!

The Wellington Mara game against the skins. First paly.

Yes, a breath of fresh air.

It's a small play, but it's just a tribute to how great Osi was going to be. Remember on second and two at home against Dallas, when we were up 17-10? It was the fourth quarter I believe, and the play that always burns us, the fake inside handoff pitch outside to Julius Jones was going on. Osi was one on one with Jones, and he literally had no one else within 10 yards of him. Jones breaks outside and we all know how fast he can be. Osi chases him down the sidelines and out of bounds for just a one yard gain. You have to be a damn fast end to make that play. That set up third and one where Bledsoe took a shot deep and an incomplete pass. That was a huge stop and a critical play in the game.

:rock:

I remember that play.

There were so many good plays last season, it was probably the most fun I've had watching the Giants in a decade.

I think it was against Kansas City. The catch by Amani Toomer that by all rights he should have been downed, but managed to run it into the endzone anyway. I still don't know how he didn't break his leg on that play, let alone stay upright. :clap:

There were so many good plays last season, it was probably the most fun I've had watching the Giants in a decade.

I think it was against Kansas City. The catch by Amani Toomer that by all rights he should have been downed, but managed to run it into the endzone anyway. I still don't know how he didn't break his leg on that play, let alone stay upright. :clap:

:clap::clap: Amazing play, simply amazing. I never screamed that much until this season as a Giants fan. I don't know why. Maybe besides the 1990 Super Bowl but that was the last time. There were a lot of tears between those years though. The Toomer catch against the Broncos at the last seconds was unforgettable. Better than the Kent Graham bomb to give the Broncos their first lost a few years ago. I screamed yelled for joy after that play and did not stop smiling until next week's loss. Still quiet an amazing play and something I will always remember.

This is going to sound like an Odd one but the way Eli played in the SD game....He went to that nasty crowd with the world against him and played his heart out 352 yards 2 TD's 103 P_Rate...

I also Loved when he picked apart Phil's D to the toon of 218 yards 3 TD's 65.4 completion % 130 P _Rate

I love Eli.....I would let him give me a hot fudge sunday :puke:

Now that Fag 4 decided to leave this place

Munchkins

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,

Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let them know

The Wicked Witch is dead!

Mayor

As Mayor of the Munchkin City, In the County of the Land of Oz, I welcome you most regally.

Barrister

But we've got to verify it legally, to see

Mayor

To see?

Barrister

If she

Mayor

If she?

Barrister

Is morally, ethic'lly

Father No.1

Spiritually, physically

Father No. 2

Positively, absolutely

Munchkins

Undeniably and reliably Dead

Coroner

As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her.

And she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead.

Mayor

Then this is a day of Independence For all the Munchkins and their descendants

Barrister

If any.

Mayor

Yes, let the joyous news be spread The wicked Old Witch at last id dead!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Shockey's circus catch against the Chargers.

Toomer's TD against Seattle.

Plax's one-handed catch against SF.

Barber's run vs. Dallas (hard to explain but he was knocked up into the air and then hit again and somehow got his feet back on the ground and kept going.)

Barber's game against KC

95 yard TD by Barber against Oakland

Plax's TD vs. Oakland

Gibril Wilson's hit on Brad Johnson

Shockey's rolling TD against SF

just to name a few.

The run vs the Chiefs where Plaxico blocked 2 ppl to help Tiki run that thang back... actually that whole game Plax did some very nice blocks

Thus one reason why he should be president I assume.

The run vs the Chiefs where Plaxico blocked 2 ppl to help Tiki run that thang back... actually that whole game Plax did some very nice blocks

And lets not forget Shockey had a hell of a block to spring Tiki to a 55 yard run.

Toomer catch against Seattle and then Shockey's clutch two point conversion catch right after. There are so many great things that happened that game... and I wince every time I think about it :(

In the Denver game

27 secs remaining

3rd and 10 at the 32 yard line

Giants trail by 6

Eli 24 yard pass to Shockey ( who gets OB)

Massive !

WOW

Great minds do think alike, UK. I was at the game. The place wne t nuts after that catch. Shockey had a few steps on his defender and ran a great crossing route to the sidelines. :clap: