SportsWrath

Lastings Milledge to Make Long-Awaited Major League Debut!

Blue Jeans

Most of the good ones are like that at a young immature age. Jeter and Wright are the exceptions to that rule.

yeah

hansen was really nice for the red sox when i went. He's real close to coming up too. I was tlaking to him about Glen cove, and he'll sign anything.

he's got an ego, i remember when he came into the pawtucket game and was acting like he was better than every1, wouldn't even sign an autograph

He looks like the type of guy that would have one. Gary Cohen brought up actually that the Mets want him to keep that feature. He looks like a nice guy and all, but I don't think the streets of NY and Lastings go together that easily. Tough to state that. So don't jump on me if you misunderstand me.

He has a Santonio Holmes/Plax look to him. Hopefully, Wright and Reyes and others straighten him out if necessary.

He looks like the type of guy that would have one. Gary Cohen brought up actually that the Mets want him to keep that feature. He looks like a nice guy and all, but I don't think the streets of NY and Lastings go together that easily. Tough to state that. So don't jump on me if you misunderstand me.

He has a Santonio Holmes/Plax look to him. Hopefully, Wright and Reyes and others straighten him out if necessary.

the one thing i like about the braids is it makes him easier to spot

Did anyone see him miss that routine line drive hit right at him? I could have caught that fucking ball. Kid looks lazy, I did not see if he was wearing his MR.T starter kit.... :furious:

Difference between you Lmilllage and Dwright is effort. They are both talented but one is deicated to baseball and the other seems like a shit head.

That was a great throw no doubt. There are spots I like of him, and some things I don't. I'm pretty excited about him. :rock:

He is young, and very talented... I just hope his attitude changes. Great baseball players all have one thing in common- a never stop learning attiude.

He is athletic, probably better suited to play CF(eventually beltran becomes a corner Ofer) he has a cannon(which could be reason alone to keep him in RF) he has speed, one thing its looks like he does too much of is pull, he needs to go the other way a bit more. Looks raw, but has the talent if he wants to be good.