SportsWrath

Well look at that

Storm

The Pats are a mixed bag. Belichick definitely has a soft spot for the Maras and Giants, and they're not punks... I'd take them over the Dick Shermans of the league any day.

And yet... Tom Brady is such an insufferable douche. It's like every time they score a TD, Brady, Gronk, and Edelman act like a fraternity that just scored some roofies on sorority pledge night

Then you get shit like this:

Ugh. I know he's great and all, but how can you root for that? I really liked Brady and Belichick when they beat the Rams, but they've managed to fritter away any good will I've felt for them since then. The shit fits, the cheating... they're just not likable.

Stealing that

Because of the immense respect I have for Eli Manning (despite all the heartburn he'd caused me)... I didn't want Ben Rothlesburger to win another trophy... Maybe I'm biased but I'm tired of the love affair the media has with Ben... I don't see him as a superior QB to Eli...

That being said... I'm glad GB is out.. and obviously the Cowboys being out... I'm glad Pitt is out... Rightfully I'll root for Atlanta against the not so hated NE... but not by much.. I don't mind Belicheck winning another one... one because I wanted us to be the only team to beat NE (as Pdoub stated)... but also as another elbow in the ribs to the Jets who are Cowboy-isque every time they win more than 8 games and claim to be New York's team.

Because of the immense respect I have for Eli Manning (despite all the heartburn he'd caused me)... I didn't want Ben Rothlesburger to win another trophy... Maybe I'm biased but I'm tired of the love affair the media has with Ben... I don't see him as a superior QB to Eli...

That being said... I'm glad GB is out.. and obviously the Cowboys being out... I'm glad Pitt is out... Rightfully I'll root for Atlanta against the not so hated NE... but not by much.. I don't mind Belicheck winning another one... one because I wanted us to be the only team to beat NE (as Pdoub stated)... but also as another elbow in the ribs to the Jets who are Cowboy-isque every time they win more than 8 games and claim to be New York's team.

Agree about Big Ben 100%