SportsWrath

francis a knick

jambrosio

the thing I dont like about this deal...is that Robinson and Lee's development will be stunted, as well as Woods...

this also mean that you can expect either Richardson or Crawford to go real quick to, if anyone wants there contracts...

btw...I would love to see Rose go, he has played well, and now is the time to trade, plus he is not a legit SF, he is more on the lines of a SG

I don't know who would really want Penny or Francis...I'm a Magic fan, and all I ever see from Francis is a ballhogging/turnover machine/loud-mouthed trouble maker.... Penny is an injury ridden over-priced piece of shit... ever since his first surgery in 1997 he has never been the same... and for the Magic to even WANT him back baffles me as much as them rehiring Brian Hill... whatever, both the Magic and Knicks messed up IMO.. has Penny even played desent in NY?? and who is Trevor Ariza?? is he any good?

they want penny because his 15 million dollar salary comes off the books at the end of the year and clears a ton of cap space. the '07 free agent class is going to be sick and they want ot rebuild around howard

the thing I dont like about this deal...is that Robinson and Lee's development will be stunted, as well as Woods...

this also mean that you can expect either Richardson or Crawford to go real quick to, if anyone wants there contracts...

btw...I would love to see Rose go, he has played well, and now is the time to trade, plus he is not a legit SF, he is more on the lines of a SG

I agree, you can't seriously think that the Knicks will contend now. What's the point of having all this talent at 15-37? Get your young guys develop and hopefully for them, their future will come 10 years eariler then it may be.

they want penny because his 15 million dollar salary comes off the books at the end of the year and clears a ton of cap space. the '07 free agent class is going to be sick and they want ot rebuild around howard

yeah, but is he any good anymore?? and what about Trevor Ariza...is he any good?

yeah, but is he any good anymore?? and what about Trevor Ariza...is he any good?

Ariza is a SF/SG is pretty tall at 6-8 but thin, only 200 pounds, he is only 20 years old, plays good defense, is a good rebounder, gets a lot of steals, and is an incredible dunker.

The downside is that he is real raw, and can NOT shoot at all

but if he can develop a decent jump shot, then he can be a very good player in the NBA

Ariza is a SF/SG is pretty tall at 6-8 but thin, only 200 pounds, he is only 20 years old, plays good defense, is a good rebounder, gets a lot of steals, and is an incredible dunker.

The downside is that he is real raw, and can NOT shoot at all

but if he can develop a decent jump shot, then he can be a very good player in the NBA

so I guess that's pretty good...what about Penny? Is he still struggling to to all his injuries?