SportsWrath

Looks like I was right

JMFP

Consider OBJ's workload, too. He's on the field for almost every offensive play. No matter how well conditioned he is, that will take a toll....and when you're fatigued, injury risk increases. And injury possibilities aside, you want him as fresh as possible when he goes out to his WR position. Once in a while, picking spots for him to return is fine. Making him the full time return guy could be a case of diminishing returns.

Consider OBJ's workload, too. He's on the field for almost every offensive play. No matter how well conditioned he is, that will take a toll....and when you're fatigued, injury risk increases. And injury possibilities aside, you want him as fresh as possible when he goes out to his WR position. Once in a while, picking spots for him to return is fine. Making him the full time return guy could be a case of diminishing returns.

Yep.

I think Harris makes more sense back there.

But he was reliable. I can live with reliable.

Reliably running it out of the end zone to be tackled at the 10. And reliably muffing punts.

I was a big fan of his last season, but he had a tough season year returning the ball.