SportsWrath

Cablevision Giants Fans

lemmiwinks

From your Cablevision box.

Guide / IO button ; Enhanced TV ; News and Sports ; MSG Sports Desk ; Teams (at top of screen) ; Giants ; Click the video button under Eli's pic....

Good interview...Talks about dealing with different personalities on the offence...... only about 3 Min

Guest Dye Job
From your Cablevision box.

Guide / IO button ; Enhanced TV ; News and Sports ; MSG Sports Desk ; Teams (at top of screen) ; Giants ; Click the video button under Eli's pic....

Good interview...Talks about dealing with different personalities on the offence...... only about 3 Min

Different personalities...........doesn't that speak volumes. He is obviously not happy dealing with the glimmer twins..........White and Light.

Different personalities...........doesn't that speak volumes. He is obviously not happy dealing with the glimmer twins..........White and Light.

Troll.......EVERY ONE HAS A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY.......You Personality is Spamming TROLL

Dude as my first post I cant believe you guys are over here bitchin and monin about Plax and Shock just like at the NYG Board well I guess not everyone just sum of ya. Get over it dude their in the Blue and their freakin good. I too agree that Shock needs to pick up his mean streak again but other than that theirs no problem and Plax only one year under his belt back off bud he did awesome for a 1st timer in blue. :furious: