SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger

It's a Spagatar week, bitches!

spagheartii2.jpg

7 Sacks (that's 21 in the last 6 games btw)

3 Forced Fumbles

TOUCHDOWN!

We've gone from last to 12th in sacks, and we're currently tied for 8th in INTs. This D is getting hot at the right time.

Good timing too with this rough 5 game stretch

Yea... this is the test now... but we know the Giants play up or down to the level of the competition anyway.

It was only a matter of time before fans fell back in love with him. If things keep going like this I can already foresee this time next year fans will be wishing Spagnuolo was coaching the team instead of McAdoo.

Defense played amazing. I was so angry with the offense and I thought they were going to throw it all away but that defense played lights out.

Defense played amazing. I was so angry with the offense and I thought they were going to throw it all away but that defense played lights out.

The offense was playing conservative and careful football knowing the D is there to make the stops when necessary... had we been down by a lot of points, the O would have been far more aggressive...

The offense was playing conservative and careful football

Eli was bloody careless ! ......2 fumbles , 1 int and he should have had 2 or 3 more picked off ( IMO )

The offense was playing conservative and careful football knowing the D is there to make the stops when necessary... had we been down by a lot of points, the O would have been far more aggressive...

I don't agree with this at all. The game was close all GAME. You really think the offense line played conservatively so it can test the defense? So you're telling me this team can't try and stomp on the other team? That they need to play it close game or make a miraculous comeback because the offensive line is relying on the defense?

Did you have your coffee?

Really disappointed in the four minute offense. I know they're good against the run but they had three shots in the last few minutes last night. Thank god for that defense

Eli was bloody careless ! ......2 fumbles , 1 int and he should have had 2 or 3 more picked off ( IMO )

That's Eli.. I mean who else fakes a throw like he does lol

I don't agree with this at all. The game was close all GAME. You really think the offense line played conservatively so it can test the defense? So you're telling me this team can't try and stomp on the other team? That they need to play it close game or make a miraculous comeback because the offensive line is relying on the defense?

Did you have your coffee?

This is the NFL.. there's no stomping... every game is a grind... and the trick is to be close enough in the last few minutes of the game to be able to win it... This is how the Giants play.. never an easy game... and we're talking about a team that had won 11 in a row... Stomping anyone is like a baseball player always going for a home run.. you will have a lot more swing and a miss than home runs.. Our team played smart football yesterday and we won. I'll take it.

This is the NFL.. there's no stomping... every game is a grind... and the trick is to be close enough in the last few minutes of the game to be able to win it... This is how the Giants play.. never an easy game... and we're talking about a team that had won 11 in a row... Stomping anyone is like a baseball player always going for a home run.. you will have a lot more swing and a miss than home runs.. Our team played smart football yesterday and we won. I'll take it.

I have no idea why anyone would think the offensive line would play more conservatively and worse because they knew how good the defense was.

Is that serious? Do you understand the implications of that?

I have no idea why anyone would think the offensive line would play more conservatively and worse because they knew how good the defense was.

Is that serious? Do you understand the implications of that?

I'm talking about game management... i.e. don't shoot yourself int he foot... take what the defense gives you... you can't argue with the end result of the game...

I'm talking about game management... i.e. don't shoot yourself int he foot... take what the defense gives you... you can't argue with the end result of the game...

I am not, that's not the point. I am talking about how bad the offense is. This can't continue.

I am not, that's not the point. I am talking about how bad the offense is. This can't continue.

Saying this offense has been putrid would be understating how bad it has been.