SportsWrath

T.O. and the Cowboys

Ditto

Do we, or anyone else in our division have anything to match them? I would think not, because he now puts them head and shoulders above the rest of us.

If we get Bledsoe on his back foot, I think Madison and a safety can take TO. Webster is going to be the x-factor for the entire season. Can he cover Glenn by himself? Can he cover Reggie Wayne by himself? Can he cover Randle El by himself? He's going to be in for a tough time this year but I have a feeling he will impress.

Do we, or anyone else in our division have anything to match them? I would think not, because he now puts them head and shoulders above the rest of us.

When has TO excelled in an offense that is a)strucured, b)lacking a scrambling QB and c)based on running the football first and foremost?

To think he puts them head and shoulders above the other 3 teams is sily.

When has TO excelled in an offense that is a)strucured, b)lacking a scrambling QB and c)based on running the football first and foremost?

"You're not gonna catch 100 balls in this offense." Bill Parcells.

TO is not going to have a "TO year" in that offense. But he's always going to be there and present problems.

I do recall Curtis Deloatch having a good game against him 2 years ago when we wore red. His size and good speed matched up with him, maybe he'll be used this year to cover Owens.

your right... the eagles were his best bet because they had a good o-line, they never run the ball, and McNabb can scrammble and throw the ball accurately... Dallas is a run first, bad O-line, and a QB that has very few years left with a O-line that gets him trampled... TO will be getting in Drew's face alot this year with his normal, "I was open." horseshit

Guest Dye Job

More importantly............where is T.O. white and T.O. light ?????????? Still catchin no footbals but plenty of rays and headlines down South I presume.

Guest Lockhart
More importantly............where is T.O. white and T.O. light ?????????? Still catchin no footbals but plenty of rays and headlines down South I presume.

Shockey has developed a killer tan this offseason and is sporting a new tatoo, while Plaxico has earned his mixologists degree!

Way to stay on topic. :rolleyes:

broken%20record.jpg

Nothing new from the Faux 4 fellas, just the same old crap.

Guest Lockhart

The receiving corps of TO, Jason Witten, and Terry Glenn is the best in the NFC East by far. If Beldsoe can play well the Cowboy offense should be humming, especially with Julius Jones and Marion Barber III running the ball. The Giants and Redskins have good receiving corps, but TO makes the Cowboys receiving corps the best, especially with Bill Parcells as coach.

The Giants don't even know where their receivers are or if they are alive.

Anyone who jumps in another person's thread and goes off topic is rude. Anyone who goes off topic and starts out by saying "More importantly" is just an asshole.

Get with it fuck face.

Guest Dye Job
Anyone who jumps in another person's thread and goes off topic is rude. Anyone who goes off topic and starts out by saying "More importantly" is just an asshole.

Get with it fuck face.

More importantly may I suggest you remove your pick up truck from you front lawn and allow your grass to grow.

More importantly may I suggest you remove your pick up truck from you front lawn and allow your grass to grow.

That's not even slightly funny.

Good.....neither are you with your changing avatars.

Good. They're not meant to be funny. How can they be funny? You're a moron.

Stop polluting this guys thread.

That's not even slightly funny.
He doesn't mean it to be funny. He wants the grass to grow so that he can ask you for a job mowing it. After all, he needs to supplement his income from working at Burger King. :clap:

Guest Dye Job
This forum is now down to five members and three are the same person...

Congrates to the fab four for killing this MB...

tumbleweeds01.jpg

FNT, I think you left your Christmas Tree up a bit to long this year. They're a fire hazard when they become dry and brittle like that.

FNT, I think you left your Christmas Tree up a bit to long this year. They're a fire hazard when they become dry and brittle like that.

Thanks for the clarification, dye. For a minute there, i thought it was a picture of your toupee. :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
This forum is now down to five members and three are the same person...

Congrates to the fab four for killing this MB...

tumbleweeds01.jpg

the FAB 4 has been posting all day long over on giants.com...

not much cooking over there either...unless you guys are rivetted by "what kind of music do you listen to before the game to get pumped" threads...

Guest Dye Job
Thanks for the clarification, dye. For a minute there, i thought it was a picture of your toupee. :LMAO:

You're a regular riot Rely !!! A regular riot !! You been at those rum candies again ??