SportsWrath

This board is becoming a ghost town !

UK-Giantsfan

This is quite laughable. Next thing you know the Fab Four will be blamed for the Kenedy assisination and the Cuban Missile crisis !!!

Grow up people. This ain't Giant .com !!! Didn't know adolescents were so thin skinned these days ...........Geez.

Tell me how you guys are helping in this section.

This is quite laughable. Next thing you know the Fab Four will be blamed for the Kenedy assisination and the Cuban Missile crisis !!!

Grow up people. This ain't Giant .com !!! Didn't know adolescents were so thin skinned these days ...........Geez.

Aren't you an adolescent? I didn't know people with pretentious, gothic mindsets continued to play along after the age of 14.

I just took a peek at the kiddie.com board (Giants.com) board, .......

Once they mature and learn more about the game of football and the NY Giants, they can return to this message board.

What on earth are you talking about ?

TheAnswers (alias your good self ) never left Giants.com anyway

Maybe when you mature and start posting more constructively there will be some worthwhile discussion on this board.

Until then.....i doubt it

What on earth are you talking about ?

TheAnswers (alias your good self ) never left Giants.com anyway

Maybe when you mature and start posting more constructively there will be some worthwhile discussion on this board.

Until then.....i doubt it

I don't see much talk about football on this board and when people post anything about football it quickly becomes a pissing contest with the fab 4 jackasses. I will visit every now and then but for the most part Im out.

These assholes just want to get the attention every prom queen wants, when she is giving head in the back seat of her daddy car.

good luck to all you true Giants fans. Should be a great year. GO BIG BLUE

U know, it could be that there is noting INTERASTING going on with the Giants currently. And most of us are football fans. I mean I like the Mets, but the season isn't really a that exciting to watch, its during the playoffs that baseball matters. Anyhow, when training camp starts this MB should have a lot of people posting stuff. In the mean time, drop by the current event section of the board, we are all hanging out there.