SportsWrath

Last Chance Wish Lists: Rounds 4-7

Treehugger

If we go TE in the sixth I would like to go Braunecker from Harvard. Guys were nicknaming him Braunk as a comp to Gronkowski

I've seen him, I think Sandland is a lot more athletic for his size than Braunecker. I thought Braunecker moves a little stiff, to be honest.

Where do you get that from? I have not heard that as a liability for him.

Hands are extremely small for his size and position. Late to get hands in catch­-ready position on intermediate throws. Dropped five passes for drop rate of 9.1 percent. Slows a bit on vertical routes when turning to find ball rather than maintaining top speed

"Like his size and speed but hands are dicey. Will work out well and get people excited." -- Southeastern area scout.

From NFL.com

"Like his size and speed but hands are dicey. Will work out well and get people excited." -- Southeastern area scout.

From NFL.com

Yeah I did know his hand size was a problem, small hands for his size, and I'm sure that has something to do with it. I hadn't read that report so thanks. He made a beautiful one-handed catch, I think against Syracuse. That Syracuse tape on him is really good.