SportsWrath

2016 Draft Day Thread.

Lughead

I'm not mad at our draft so far, but I'm still very concerned about our OL. Even if we plug Bobby Hart into one of the 2 spots on the right we still need help and depth there.

I want OT Willie Beavers in the 5th but I bet he's gone before then.

I'm not mad at our draft so far, but I'm still very concerned about our OL. Even if we plug Bobby Hart into one of the 2 spots on the right we still need help and depth there.

Yeah it looks like we're doubling down on Marshall Newhouse at RT. Would have been good to finish rebuilding the offensive line before starting on the defense.

Yeah it looks like we're doubling down on Marshall Newhouse at RT. Would have been good to finish rebuilding the offensive line before starting on the defense.

I'm sure the Giants would of loved Stanley or Conklin but they were gone.

They werent gonna take another flyer on a pot head in Tunsil and there really wasn't any caliber OL in the second or third I think the Giants valued.

4th round pick.

Ok

For a guy that is a late 2nd or 3rd round talent. The FO is killing this draft, Joe. I love this pick... this is the meat of the draft. There were just too many players graded similarly... that's why you still have 2nd round-talent RB's on the board.

108 tackles, 5.5 sacks and 2 INTs from MLB? That's impressive. I'm really liking this guy. That's 0.5 more sacks than Bosa had last year, with more than double the tackles.

Tackles dont mean Shit. He is not very smart also he was a OLB in college

I'm sure the Giants would of loved Stanley or Conklin but they were gone.

They werent gonna take another flyer on a pot head in Tunsil and there really wasn't any caliber OL in the second or third I think the Giants valued.

Looking forward to reaping the rewards of that wisdom again this year.

Tackles dont mean Shit. He is not very smart also he was a OLB in college

He played OLB early on and then moved back to MLB this year.

A team captain, Goodson has had experience making the calls on defense and is a pure student of the game who said he voluntarily moved to outside linebacker when his team needed him.

“I actually moved to out to outside linebacker in my junior year because coach saw a fit, he saw how dedicated I was and he wanted to get me on the field,” Goodson said. “With having Stephone (Anthony) and Tony Steward, just being able to get me out there with those guys, I learned the strong-side linebacker position. Once Stephone left, I went back home to the Mike position and it played out from there.”

https://insidefootball.com/2016-draft/2016-york-giants-draft-review-4/

Your schtick is growing weary, Joe.

Sorry Tree.

Just got some reaction from Reese:

The new guy is a rugged linebacker, tough, instinctive, smart, hard-hitting. We had him targeted for a while and we are happy he was still up there in the fourth round for us. We talked about him a little bit earlier but there were some more guys up there who we thought had the value that, at the time, was better. So, we rolled the dice and we came out with the guy we wanted. We feel like he can come in and start competing right away for that job with some of the guys we already have.

Wait, my bad, that's an old Phillip Dillard quote.

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/2010/05/07/2010-nfl-draft-review-and-rookie-free-agent-signings/

???? Who am I talking to, a 9th grade kid who wears his pants down below his ass, is failing class, and who thinks it's cool to respond to an adult with "dude".

If you disagree, posit a thought out response. If you have some inside information that proves that Apple/Shepard/Thompson is not good, or isn't going to be good, then speak up like a man.

I don't like to waste time with children who think calling a man "dude" is some kind of appropriate response.

Oh my God, that's fucking hilarious.