SportsWrath

Sheff is da MAN!

Not_Ldiggitty

C'Mon bro, you can't be serious. I'm a Sox fan, my job is to ruffle Yankee feathers. You're supposed to go to the Sox board and take shots at us there. There's really nothing to talk about right now with my own team. When something relevent pops up, I'll talk about it there.

As for me giving a detailed analysis of where my team stands, those are kinda dorky. The old "everybody's got their opinion" thing. Trust me, though, if you stay tuned, you will come to understand that I know my shit when it comes to baseball and my team (though something tells me you already know that), and I also know more about the Yankees and watch more of their games (I don't get the Sox) at any given time than at least 90% of Yankee fans.

He doesn't go into the Red Sox forum becuase he knows Motes has the power there. ;)

Yep, just like Gordon, Giambi, Mussina, ARod, Brown, Pavano, Wright, Matsui, Lofton, etc., etc., etc.

Damn, I hate when you're right keefer! :brooding:

I think its bigger than that article, I havent read it, but I gotta idea what it says. Just like last year when the talks of him being traded to the Mets were happenin, he got angry, he wants to saty in the Bronx. He know where he wants to go and what to do, and he wants to show loyalty the best he can w/o gettin screwed. I love Sheff.

OK, now I'll read it. :P

Wow dude, you really like the taste of Motesay, huh? Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious by my continual ridiculing of him that I'm very afraid of him.

P.S.- My last post in the Red Sox forum points out just what a twit he is. So much for your theory.

Your "last post" was...

Yeah, but nobody in the organization cares what the perception is as long as he keeps producing. They know in the end they have him over a barrel, so let him vent all he wants.

and it was directed at HYHC GIANT.

Your "last post" was...

and it was directed at HYHC GIANT.

lol Did you whine like a Mary and have my posts deleted in this thread, or did you use your super mod powers to do it yourself? You really are my bitch, aren't you? Anyway, I'll say it again- looks like Ms. Motesay caught me in a real bad lie. It wasn't my last post in the Sox forum where I made him look like an idiot. It was two posts ago. I feel so foolish.

Anyway, Motesay can be excused for not really undertsanding the situation with Manny and the Sox. After all, he only jumped on the bandwagon two years ago.

Guest 26 TIMES
lol Did you whine like a Mary and have my posts deleted in this thread, or did you use your super mod powers to do it yourself? You really are my bitch, aren't you? Anyway, I'll say it again- looks like Ms. Motesay caught me in a real bad lie. It wasn't my last post in the Sox forum where I made him look like an idiot. It was two posts ago. I feel so foolish.

Anyway, Motesay can be excused for not really undertsanding the situation with Manny and the Sox. After all, he only jumped on the bandwagon two years ago.

Nobody asked for anything. If you pay attention, his post was also deleted. Now I'll kindly thank you for not doing this spatting again in my section.

Nobody asked for anything. If you pay attention, his post was also deleted. Now I'll kindly thank you for not doing this spatting again in my section.

This is the ultimate in ownage. Pud has to come on as another identity to protect his lifemate Motesay. Sorry, but I'm gonna choose to keep bashing him, thanks.

Guest 26 TIMES
This is the ultimate in ownage. Pud has to come on as another identity to protect his lifemate Motesay. Sorry, but I'm gonna choose to keep bashing him, thanks.

And your posts will continue to be deleted.