SportsWrath

New Giants Jersey #'s

Mr. P

Big Blue Interactive & #8207;@BigBlueInteract now

#Giants Jersey #'s: Vernon (54), Casillas (now 52), Harrison (98), Jenkins (20), Dable (8), Obarski (5).

I wish Vernon wasn't 54, I signed him in my madden franchise but can't give him 54.

And Herzlich a LB wears 94

He didn't always, though. And it's a bit more acceptable to me than seeing all 90s on the dline except one douche who wants to wear 54. There is a lot more precedent for linebacker numbers in the 90s considering the 50s are often shared with members of the offensive line.

I looked it up and the 50s are shared with centers, my bad.

Normally OT's in the 70's, OG's in 60's and C's in 50's. Owa Diggy also wears a number in the 50's on the Dline. A thing I don't really care for is the WR's in the teens. I would much rather OBJ be 83 instead of 13

Damn you're pretty pissed hahaha.

I'm not pissed, it's silly to me, though.

What I am pissed with is Reese's desperation signings, that reek of merely trying to save his job, and the exorbitant contracts for players who aren't even significantly better than Robert Ayers or even Trumaine McBride. But hey, let's wait and see. My guess is that we will be hoping we are out from underneath contracts given to Jenkins and Vernon come two years from now.

Normally OT's in the 70's, OG's in 60's and C's in 50's. Owa Diggy also wears a number in the 50's on the Dline. A thing I don't really care for is the WR's in the teens. I would much rather OBJ be 83 instead of 13

I agree with you there, too.

I'm not pissed, it's silly to me, though.

What I am pissed with is Reese's desperation signings, that reek of merely trying to save his job, and the exorbitant contracts for players who aren't even significantly better than Robert Ayers or even Trumaine McBride. But hey, let's wait and see. My guess is that we will be hoping we are out from underneath contracts given to Jenkins and Vernon come two years from now.

They set up those contracts to be out of them in two years if those guys bust. If those guys do underperform and they do get out from under those contracts, it will be with a new GM