SportsWrath

Let the mock drafts begin!

mastershake

Rashad Jennings' tread is going to wear off sooner than anyone thinks. I think we need to address the position with a mid to late round pick. No sooner than the 4th, for me, because we still can give Andre Williams another chance this season, hopefully the light goes on, and Jennings should be good to go as well.

But I would put a higher priority on getting a young receiver, another defensive end, one or two linebackers, and a corner before addressing RB. And we could always use more OL.

If they could trade down, this is the year to do it. You get to the mid-teens and you might be able to get Reggie Ragland or Kevin Dodd, then go in the 2nd and get Michael Thomas and Mackenzie Alexander or Shilique Calhoun.

I'm not too worried about a WR this year... mainly because Cruz is back and one would assume he'll perform better than a rookie would.. then we have the kid we signed from France who at least on tape looks like what Ruben Randle coudln't be... and we have Harris out there too....

I'm not too worried about a WR this year... mainly because Cruz is back and one would assume he'll perform better than a rookie would.. then we have the kid we signed from France who at least on tape looks like what Ruben Randle coudln't be... and we have Harris out there too....

Cruz has played 6 games in two years and isn't even back to full health. He wasn't good before he got injured. Dable is not a reason to not draft another WR

Rashad Jennings' tread is going to wear off sooner than anyone thinks. I think we need to address the position with a mid to late round pick. No sooner than the 4th, for me, because we still can give Andre Williams another chance this season, hopefully the light goes on, and Jennings should be good to go as well.

But I would put a higher priority on getting a young receiver, another defensive end, one or two linebackers, and a corner before addressing RB. And we could always use more OL.

If they could trade down, this is the year to do it. You get to the mid-teens and you might be able to get Reggie Ragland or Kevin Dodd, then go in the 2nd and get Michael Thomas and Mackenzie Alexander or Shilique Calhoun.

Just take Ragland at 10

The Giants sound pretty confident that one of the three safeties they've drafted in the last two years (Thompson, Bennett and whatshisface) is going to step up to be a starter.

Sounds like that unstoppable trio of Herzlich, Williams, and Paysinger from a few years ago.

You just need one team to want that one player bad enough.

I think that's every GMs wet dream, but it all just comes down to value and who can call and sweet talk fast enough to make the trade.

I've always thought it funny when some fans (not you Jim) think that trading is as easy as they do it in Madden like everything is automatic and easy as pie, when in reality from everything I've read outside of the trades that are agreed upon going in to the draft, it's all just one big cluster fuck hoping someone would say yes to a single thing.

Oh yes BiC... people just say, "Trade down"... but it takes two to tango. I don't think that a team will trade with us to move to 10 to take a QB, I just don't think that's realistic. But maybe they will move up for Hargreaves or Ronnie Stanley. Who knows, maybe there will be a team completely enamored with Treadwell. I doubt it, but the Browns traded up in the first to get Johnny Manziel two years ago (they had two first rounders that year), so you never know... these paid professionals can sometimes be that stupid.