SportsWrath

Mayock's Updated Draft Rankings

Treehugger

There have been quite a few reports out of the Giants stating that Flowers is staying on the left side. Hell, that could be half the hang up of Okung not signing. He wants LT money where teams want him to play, and be paid as a, RT.

I'm ok with Flowers staying on the Left Side... as a matter of fact I wouldn't want him to move out of there... I know we can use another solid Tackle or Guard on the right side but our OL didn't do too badly last year in pass protection.. it's the run we need to improve.

It's just clear that someone needs to be brought in to upgrade over Newhouse...someone, anyone. I honestly think that Beatty could be a better RT than Newhouse was...but I read this morning that Beatty was drawing interest from several teams and that his FA will start once he's medically cleared to play.

I've watched some game film now... and I have to say... Vernon Hargreaves III is an absolute beast. He has what it takes to be a top CB in the NFL. He is physical, competitive, aggressive, great ball skills, phenomenal football instincts, and a willing tackler. He's a straight up cover corner who sticks to his man like fly paper and knows his responsibilities in zone. It pains me to say it, because I hate the Gators being an FSU guy, and I want to like Ramsey more, and we still probably need a FS, but I'm putting Hargreaves above Ramsey. He's just that good. He comes in and is the nickel right away.

I've watched some game film now... and I have to say... Vernon Hargreaves III is an absolute beast. He has what it takes to be a top CB in the NFL. He is physical, competitive, aggressive, great ball skills, phenomenal football instincts, and a willing tackler. He's a straight up cover corner who sticks to his man like fly paper and knows his responsibilities in zone. It pains me to say it, because I hate the Gators being an FSU guy, and I want to like Ramsey more, and we still probably need a FS, but I'm putting Hargreaves above Ramsey. He's just that good. He comes in and is the nickel right away.

Had Hargreaves to us and wouldn't mind. I don't like more than Ramsey though. I don't think Hargreaves or Ramsey make it to the Giants and I'm sure they would take him of he was there, they seem to prefer longer corners. I want Artie Burns in R2 or Hall in R4 like I put in mock