SportsWrath

With Cruz looking more and more like he's done in NY

so-cal dub

Cruz isn't good enough to crack the starting lineup in Jacksonville anyway

He'd be a number 4...which is amazing considering how made everyone thought the wide receiver position was in NY if he could get healthy---but he can't. He will always favor that knee, and that will cause problems on the other leg. With Randle being so inconsistent, it will be interesting to see what direction they go.

What do you guys think about Roddy White? Granted he's old, but he can still produce especially with Beck getting most attention.

Cruz will take a pay cut. You can't peddle blazers in Jacksonville.

even if Cruz takes a pay cut, I would still want a solid WR brought in... I've always been a fan of Boldin and never been a fan of Randle... so ODB, Boldin, and Cruz as my 3 WRs, I'm happy.

even if Cruz takes a pay cut, I would still want a solid WR brought in... I've always been a fan of Boldin and never been a fan of Randle... so ODB, Boldin, and Cruz as my 3 WRs, I'm happy.

I was thinking about this yesterday but Iirc Boldin is 35 and even though I didn't see a significant dropoff in his performance (granted the only time I saw him was against us) we'd be looking for 2 or 3 WRs to replace him and (god forbid) Beckham in 2-3 years so I'd rather look into a younger WR.

Boldin? From the 9ers? No, he can't get off the line anymore. We need a tall guy goddamnit!

Everyone has us taking Shaq at 10, but would it surprise anyone if Reese take Laquon Treadwell there? It's very possible knowing Reese. Our pass game would be insane, but of course our D would continue to suck balls,

Everyone has us taking Shaq at 10, but would it surprise anyone if Reese take Laquon Treadwell there? It's very possible knowing Reese. Our pass game would be insane, but of course our D would continue to suck balls,

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Treadwell is actually #1 on my wish list, but that's all depending on how we handle the defense in free agency.

How many rookies get to start and elevate the team right away anyway? I'd go for the BPA period... besides don't we have some young talent that maybe ready to step up this year? Like OO?

He's just now running apparently and wants everyone to know it...but also that he's far from being back. It's becoming more and more the reality that he's done. He might get restructured and sit on the roster for a bit just so the Giants can give him every chance to come back, but it really seems the writing is on the wall.

But, I just can't see him being on IR again or temporary IR to start the season. I think he's either playing and producing or he's sitting somewhere else.

I don't think Treadwell is worth a top ten selection