SportsWrath

Marques Colston

Nas

I recall him dogging it 1 game I watched. We can keep Blandle for that.

you know come to think of it, Randle might not be that bad of a re-sign. ( compared to whats out there other than Jeffries or Benjamin ) that would hinge of course on Cruz. If he can play the way he was before he got injured (save the droppsies..... but I think that was the way off year eli had with hos career high INTs) . I think the combo of Cruz (if he can play in pre - injury condition) and Beckham could give secondaries fits leaving Randle in 1 on 1s

Kearse is probably the only free agent wide receiver that strikes me as having potential to be better than average and even he's a little bit of a gamble. When you consider that and all the good defensive free agents available we might be better off addressing wr in the draft

Kearse is probably the only free agent wide receiver that strikes me as having potential to be better than average and even he's a little bit of a gamble. When you consider that and all the good defensive free agents available we might be better off addressing wr in the draft

Exactly, the Giants need to address defense and OLine definitely over WR. With Beckham, hopefully Cruz, maybe Randle and Harris, a late round WR would be better (if at all).