SportsWrath

Amukamara

GA4M

The average NFL career is 3.3 years. I don't think the lack of draftees from 7 years ago is a valid concern.

Disagree.

You build your team with guys who stick around for more than 3-4 years. You can't do that with every position obviously, but you need an Eli, you need an Osi, you need a Toomer, you need a David Diehl. You'll get nowhere in this league with a completely new roster every 4 years.

I hope Reese is gone in another year. He's terrible by almost any metric you use to grade GMs.

Disagree.

You build your team with guys who stick around for more than 3-4 years. You can't do that with every position obviously, but you need an Eli, you need an Osi, you need a Toomer, you need a David Diehl. You'll get nowhere in this league with a completely new roster every 4 years.

I hope Reese is gone in another year. He's terrible by almost any metric you use to grade GMs.

I agree with this...

Disagree.

Do pass the crystal ball to Jerry since he needs it more than you.

It isn't easy keeping a roster together after one super bowl, nevermind two over eleven years.

Terrible by every metric? na more like he has had some bad luck and fans with player grading systems.

Hakeem Nicks was a first round pick drafted in 2009 who helped us win the super bowl in 2011.

Mario Manningham was a third round pick in 2008 who helped us win the super bowl in 2011.

Aaron Ross was a first round pick drafted in 2007 and helped us win both super bowls in 2007 and 2011.

Honestly that list can go on a lot longer than I want to type. Point I'm making is these guys weren't 10 year pro bowl starters but they were here when we needed them and made the difference.

Somehow letting Prince Amukamara is being chalked up as another failure of Jerry Reese. Nobody can predict injuries and I think if Amukamara was healthier, would be looking at a long term contract with the Giants, not that he would necessarily take it.

Fuck you'd think it was Morris Claiborne we drafted that year.

Somehow letting Prince Amukamara is being chalked up as another failure of Jerry Reese. Nobody can predict injuries and I think if Amukamara was healthier, would be looking at a long term contract with the Giants, not that he would necessarily take it.

Fuck you'd think it was Morris Claiborne we drafted that year.

We might not resign him because his price is too high, and that's somehow a failure. He should have drafted someone shittier?