Adolphus Washington DT 2nd round

Kyle Murphy OT 4th round

Sterling Shepard WR 2nd round

K.J Maye WR 6th round

Tajae Sharpe WR 6th round

Kenneth Dixon RB 2nd/3rd round

Aaron Green RB 5th round

Reggie Ragland............yes please Jerry

what are the chances that we draft a linebacker in the 1st round ?

Sometime after we have all pro bowlers under contract for four more years at DE, DB, WR, Tackle, and QB.

Character issues, so they won't take Washington. Heard they were talking to Braxton Miller

He looks a bit slow and and form what I have seen of him he seems to let line men control him at the line in the second half of games, conditioning perhaps?

Senior Bowl Practice Reports:

Mike Mayock

» We knew going in the deepest positional group was defensive tackle, and boy did that hold true. I thought Matt Ioannidis from Temple had a great day. I thought the kid from Louisiana Tech, Vernon Butler, had a phenomenal day. But the topper was Adolphus Washington from Ohio State. He was all over the field in one-on-one drills; he was too quick, too stout. He was great in team drills. I thought he put on a show.

Daniel Jeremiah

» I thought Alabama LB Reggie Ragland was excellent, making plays all over the field. He dominated in the one-on-one pass rush vs. running backs, and he showed speed and effort in the team setting.

» BYU DE Bronson Kafusi was impressive. He has outstanding size and strength, as well as hand usage at the point of attack.

» LSU inside linebacker Deion Jones is really undersized (219 pounds), but he is extremely explosive. He covered a lot of ground today. He's going to be excellent as a nickel linebacker.

I don't want to reach for a DE at 10. It's a deep class. I been excited thinking about possibility of Treadwell at 10 if he's there. He fits well in the offense and will fix their red zone issues. He catches that back shoulder fade with ease and can make catches in traffic. Beckham/Treadwell could be unstoppable

Small school guys (two in bb25's list already):

Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah: The hard-hitting safety could fit in the NFL as a weakside linebacker or a strong safety, according to Jeremiah, who ranks Killebrew No. 33 in his list of the draft's top 50 prospects. Killebrew showed good awareness in practice Tuesday and will compete for reps with some tough competition, including Duke safety Jeremy Cash and LSU's Jalen Mills.

Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky: The former Ohio State standout who was banned from the Big Ten had a great senior season at EKU and reportedly has overcome his off-field struggles to re-emerge as a draft prospect. He was a thorn in the side of South offensive tackles Tuesday in pass-rush drills, and ranks No. 31 Jeremiah's top 50.

Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech: The Bulldogs' defensive tackle has been a popular target for personal interviews with NFL clubs this week, and showed why during practice on Tuesday. He has the athleticism, size (6-4, 325 pounds), and the long arms to shed blockers quickly. Butler is ranked as the No. 28 prospect in the draft by Zierlein and is 37th in Jeremiah's top-50 rankings.

Daniel Jeremiah

» Louisville defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins dominated in Wednesday's one-on-one sessions. He can win with quickness or power. He has an explosive get-off and powerful hands. He plays like someone 25 pounds lighter. He's an all-day first-round pick.

» Louisiana Tech defensive tackle Vernon Butler jumps out when he's on the field. He carries 320-plus pounds very easily. He made a play in pursuit that caught everyone's attention. He closed on the ball carrier near the sideline and I had to double check my roster to make sure it wasn't a linebacker making the play.

Mike Mayock

» I really enjoyed watching Maurice Canady, the cornerback from Virginia. I really thought he stepped his game up in press coverage on Wednesday against excellent competition.

» In the O-line and D-line competition, I thought Louisville defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins said, "Hey, I'm a first-round pick".

» This is the best group of defensive tackles I've seen at this game in 10 years. Both teams have first-round picks -- five or six of them total. I've watched two North practices and the North defensive line has dominated, and it didn't matter which tackles were in there. The North squad is loaded at defensive tackle and defensive end.

Lance Zierlein

» The North secondary really had a strong day and Virginia's Maurice Canady had people talking about his aggressiveness in one-on-one coverage. At one point during the North scrimmage sessions, the offense couldn't get anything going because of the rush and coverage of the defense, and Ohio State safety Tyvis Powell dubbed it "Check-down Wednesday".

» Speaking of the secondary, it is hard to look at Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew and not think "Pittsburgh Steelers". On a team full of talkers, Killebrew is fairly quiet on the field, but he communicates with aggressive, physical hitting.

No Giant coaches at the Senior bowl

Former Giant linebacker Chase Blackburn was there though looking for a coaching job.

here is what Perry Fewell said about Blackburn.

Former Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn has come to grips with the fact his playing career is finished, and he was at the Senior Bowl practices trying to find an NFL coaching job. He would like to coach linebackers or become a special teams assistant.

Former defensive coordinator Perry Fewell said that while with the Giants, Blackburn knew the playbook as well or better than he did.

:blink:

No Giant coaches at the Senior bowl

Former Giant linebacker Chase Blackburn was there though looking for a coaching job.

here is what Perry Fewell said about Blackburn.

Former Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn has come to grips with the fact his playing career is finished, and he was at the Senior Bowl practices trying to find an NFL coaching job. He would like to coach linebackers or become a special teams assistant.

Former defensive coordinator Perry Fewell said that while with the Giants, Blackburn knew the playbook as well or better than he did.

:blink:

And yet Jerry Reese let Blackburn sit on a couch for half of the 2011 season instead of offering a modest contract.

I am completely unexcited for the draft because Reese will fuck it up. You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Whoever you think it will be, it won't be. And no fucking way does Reese get a linebacker until the 4th, at the earliest.