SportsWrath

What must it feel like..........

Iceman_NYG

What must it feel like to be a Patriots fan? I mean its just so fucking safe and tension free if you are their fan. You always just know they will find ways to win - you know theyll be in the playoffs....every season your interest lasts well into January. They always get the best out of their players. Probably the only team that does not suffer from 'brain farts', 'melt down', 'losing their shit', 'meaningless penalties', 'blown assignments', 'out play-called'. It must be FUCKING BORING!!! Thats what....when you just know every game that you are going to win (unless it was the Giants ofcourse).

And they just fucking keep churning out players in FA and the draft and players who just stick on and become solid starters for years to come. Can someone do a fucking comparison of the Pats drafts vs the Giants - just leave out injuries to Wilson etc out.

Its fucking maddening!

They turn turnovers into points????? What is this atrocity that you speak of?? You mean if the opposition commits a turnover you score points off of it?? Like TDs?? As in you make the other team pay for their mistakes against you? You sir have lost your marbles. This is absurd. Nobody on the Giants have heard of such a concept.

The Patriots might be the best dynasty of the modern era. However, Tom Brady is the poster boy for being a douche. Screaming, yelling at refs, losing his shit after a TD... at this stage in his career, he should be acting like he's been there before.

I think the Patriots have been the class of the NFL for a very long time.... Expecting the Giants to be on par isn't really fair.... Having said that there's a lot of logic to not overpaying anyone.... The price of one star can yield you 3 blue collar solid players and their contributions combined will far exceed that star..... Now if that star is missing games.. (JPP)... Or an entire season (Cruz)... Or has a contract too pricey to surround him with real takent (Eli).... Then have some real issues.... But at leadt Eli is on the field and is producing....

The Patriots might be the best dynasty of the modern era. However, Tom Brady is the poster boy for being a douche. Screaming, yelling at refs, losing his shit after a TD... at this stage in his career, he should be acting like he's been there before.

He still has the desire to win.

Most players in his situation would of phoned it in by now, or even retired.

Everyone gets their due eventually, how many of you remember the Patriots before 2001? I'll tell you what frightens every Patriots fan, the day without Belichick and Brady. Anyone think Belichick is going to coach another QB? Brady lasting into his 40s?

Everyone gets their due eventually, how many of you remember the Patriots before 2001? I'll tell you what frightens every Patriots fan, the day without Belichick and Brady. Anyone think Belichick is going to coach another QB? Brady lasting into his 40s?

That's true but outside of maybe one or two franchises, I'm sure the fans of the other 28 would trade their first born kid to just have a fraction of the success the Patriots have.

Sure they may not be a contender once Billy and Brady retire, but right now they are a modern day dynasty which hasnt been seen since the early 90s.

Wouldnt you love it if you could just say "Hey the Giants WILL make the playoffs this year" instead of "How will the Giants fuck their chances over to get into the playoffs this year?"

That's true but outside of maybe one or two franchises, I'm sure the fans of the other 28 would trade their first born kid to just have a fraction of the success the Patriots have.

Sure they may not be a contender once Billy and Brady retire, but right now they are a modern day dynasty which hasnt been seen since the early 90s.

Wouldnt you love it if you could just say "Hey the Giants WILL make the playoffs this year" instead of "How will the Giants fuck their chances over to get into the playoffs this year?"

or the success our Giants have had. I say the Giants will make the playoffs every year with the exception of year one for a new head coach. We might go up and down from year to year and even game to game but we do get to the top and win it all while other teams fail. Before Eli Manning retires, we will win another super bowl.

There are teams out there that are so terrible, honestly are beyond my understanding as to why they even have a fan base. Some people like the underdogs which I can understand but some of the worst franchises don't even qualify for even that kind of appreciation.

The class of the NFL??? Let's start with the tuck rule. Bullshit. Then there was spygate. Classless. Then deflate gate. Bogus drama, granted, but Brady was supposed to be suspended and here he is going to the championship round. Besides, that probably wouldn't have even been an issue if they didn't have a reputation for bending the rules. Let's not even get into the non-calls that don't get called on them. Class of the NFL....I think not. I will, however, give them credit for dumping players at the right time, and stocking their stable well enough that they're not plucking people off the street when someone gets a twisted pinky toe. Sure, they lose their "A" game with replacements, but it's not a fucking disaster. I have nothing against the Pats, we beat them in the only game that matters.....TWICE! I'll take my Gmen any day of the week.

The odd thing too about Brady is that he was the feel-good story of the league ten years ago. Sixth round pick wins the Super Bowl. He was humble and looked like a great teammate.

Now you see the guy losing his shit not just when things don't go their way, but also when they do. Every TD ends up with a screaming, fist pumping celebration... that crew looks like a bunch of frat boy douches after they gang fucked a sorority pledge. If that was Jay Cutler pulling that shit all you'd hear about is how selfish he is and that he's a "team cancer."

Then there's the lamb photo shoot, the supermodel wife, deflategate, the smarmy interviews... that dickhead has frittered away any good feelings I had for him. Can't wait till he's out of the league.

The class of the NFL??? Let's start with the tuck rule. Bullshit. Then there was spygate. Classless. Then deflate gate. Bogus drama, granted, but Brady was supposed to be suspended and here he is going to the championship round. Besides, that probably wouldn't have even been an issue if they didn't have a reputation for bending the rules. Let's not even get into the non-calls that don't get called on them. Class of the NFL....I think not. I will, however, give them credit for dumping players at the right time, and stocking their stable well enough that they're not plucking people off the street when someone gets a twisted pinky toe. Sure, they lose their "A" game with replacements, but it's not a fucking disaster. I have nothing against the Pats, we beat them in the only game that matters.....TWICE! I'll take my Gmen any day of the week.

You stayed at a Holiday Inn Express didn't you?

And not to mention, there is absolutely no fucking reason that Gronkowski and Chandler Jones should have even been allowed to play yesterday. No reason. They suspend guys for smoking weed but not for making a fool of themselves smoking fake weed? Josh Gordon suspended an entire season for, ultimately, drinking alcohol on his own time?! Give me a break. New England loses that game if those two fools were rightly suspended for at least one game.

Patriots have been a dynasty yes - but I wouldn't put them as the class of the NFL. If you think about it - if not for the Tuck Rule bullshit where the Raiders got robbed - the dynasty would not even have taken off - it would have ended right there. The spygate and the deflategate are all there yes, but its always been the bending the rules bit. And also the racking up the scoreboard part even after the game is all but over.

But some of the most brilliant aspects of the Pats has been the management of their roster - they have always managed the get the best years out of their players - Law, Moss, Wilfork - all through FA and drafts. I just feel Bellichick is the absolute Grandmaster at studying Gamefilm and getting into the heads of the opposition coaches. He just outthinks them every single time - has not been as successful against Coughlin - but then again - same school. Everytime you think this is what needs to be done, they come and do the opposite - like run the ball 50 times or chuck it every single play, taking the intentional safety - shit like that. They are always - ALWAYS - thinking and that has seeped into their players. Hence they don't do stupid shit on the field.

Brady - who was the story of every nobody suddenly given a chance has become King Douche anyway and he fucking supports Trump as well - so theres that.

The only page out of the Pats book I would like to take would be the one Id frame and hand over to Jerry Fucking Reese

And not to mention, there is absolutely no fucking reason that Gronkowski and Chandler Jones should have even been allowed to play yesterday. No reason. They suspend guys for smoking weed but not for making a fool of themselves smoking fake weed? Josh Gordon suspended an entire season for, ultimately, drinking alcohol on his own time?! Give me a break. New England loses that game if those two fools were rightly suspended for at least one game.

They may well face discipline, but it's not going to happen the week of the incident, not for any player on any team, unless the team itself imposes it. The NFLPA have seen to that. Look at Le'Veon Bell's suspension this year, for an incident in the previous season's pre-season.

They may well face discipline, but it's not going to happen the week of the incident, not for any player on any team, unless the team itself imposes it. The NFLPA have seen to that. Look at Le'Veon Bell's suspension this year, for an incident in the previous season's pre-season.

That's a good point, I didn't think about that.