SportsWrath

Ben Macadoo promoted to head coach

osi724dasack

Looking like Spags back too.

I'm ok with it, and on record as just wanting Coughlin back though. But if they wanted change, I don't think much has changed.

It hasn't. He was made the scapegoat for a bunch of guys who didn't think anything was wrong. That's a shitty way to treat a Giants legend

Jesus fucking Christ you have got to be kidding me. Bring back Coughlin. At least he had a semblance of an idea what the fuck he was doing. McAdoo has none. So in reality, what was the point in showing Coughlin the door?

He was always the front runner. I just didn't want to believe it. Not that I'm not willing to give him a fair shake, but they might as well have kept coughlin. This now looks like Giants ownership is saying "everything was just fine except Tom". They're wrong

LOL

Guess the Giant's took the "Try to force one more playoffs run out of Eli before he hangs them up".

Prepare for a few years of JR selling off the teams future to the biggest FA contract out there and trying to force stuff to fit.

Oh well atleast OBJ can go play for a contender in a couple years.

Yeah it certainly looks like it. Spagnuolo is staying but who else? I would have like Dan Campbell to come up here and have a role but he went off to New Orleans. So four more years of Jerry Palmieri and Seph's Cowher avatar.

Yeah it certainly looks like it. Spagnuolo is staying but who else? I would have like Dan Campbell to come up here and have a role but he went off to New Orleans. So four more years of Jerry Palmieri and Seph's Cowher avatar.

Well a new OC is coming in, hopefully takes the play calling AWAY from McAttack.

Never seen an offence rely so heavily on having a WR turn a 5 yard slant into a 55 yard TD.

I don't understand why Miami released him of his contract instead of just moving him back to TE coach. The HC gig was just interim anyway, so why not keep him?

I don't understand why Miami released him of his contract instead of just moving him back to TE coach. The HC gig was just interim anyway, so why not keep him?

I think because he ended up signing a "higher position" with the Saints as an Assistant HC as well.

He was able to leave freely as all coaches are for a better position on another team.