SportsWrath

Coughlin out

Herc

I may be in the minority, but I'm hoping Brian Kelley becomes our next HC. Guy has took every shit team he inherited and made them competitors all while having shit players.

Mara likes to hire guys with NFL experience, seems to be his thing anyways.

I highly doubt the Gints hire anyone out of college.

I just hope whoever it is, they get the same patience and support that was given to Coughlin 'cuz they're gonna need it.

Lest we forget, Eli is on his way out so we'll have the whole "finding a franchise QB search" on top of breaking in a new HC.

God I hate change.

And only another 13 years after that before he wins anything.

Oh and only if JR can find a HoF DC to carry him to the SB.

Cant wait.

It would take you 13 years too if your quarterbacks were O'Donnell, Stewart, Tomczak, and Kent Graham.

Still, I'm glad you can't wait. I can't either!

No way....no fucking way should McAdoo even sniff a HC job. Or maybe I dont give a fuck - just dont let the fuck call any plays. We need a stellar OC. Someone with creativity. Get that Panthers OC in here!! What he has done with that team was just amazing. Hell - Id make him OC if needed.

I'd be a little worried. I know he stays focused on the product because of his job but the game has changed a lot in the last 9 years

Not really. He mispronounces players names and most times seems lost. He said he is staying at CBS anyway...Thank god

Not really. He mispronounces players names and most times seems lost. He said he is staying at CBS anyway...Thank god

Most people on the boards would love Gruden, who never figured out that there was no "Jason Tuck" on the Giants.