SportsWrath

Coughlin out

Herc

If they make McAdoo head coach I'll scream!!

P.S. I hope Coughlin told them that MacAttack isnt ready to be a head coach lol one last parting gift from the man who brought another two SB wins to the team.

I think it's clear McAdoo isn't ready given he hasn't exactly proven himself as an OC. That's disappointing given there was distinct hope that he'd develop into a strong HC candidate to replace Coughlin. I'm glad other teams are giving him a look.

McAdoo has done nothing to make me think he's ready to be a head coach. It shouldn't take until week 15 to figure out that there's no point in rotating 4 backs into your game plan, and without Beckham his offense didn't do shit... and don't even get me started in his red zone playcalling...

And none of this coordinator garbage either. If you feel it's so bad that you can't keep a Giants legendary coach then you start fresh with a guy you believe in and let him bring in his own staff. Can't half ass this

Mara hires the coach. That's why I think it's not out of the question mcadoo is our next one

Holy shit I feel much better then. Mara and Cowher love each other, it's just a matter of whether or not Cowher wants to leave his cushy CBS job.

I don't think a 2nd rounder for Payton is a bad deal. Coaches are more if a sure thing and last longer than most players. So risk/reward it's a good bet.

I don't want to give the 40th(?) pick up for any coach and I'm honestly not a huge fan of Payton anyway. I'd really like someone like shaw or some other young successful big program coach

He's a little too much of a gambler for my tastes. I know it worked but I would not want my team onside kicking the 2nd half of the Super Bowl. Plus he's got the bountygate stink on him which I doubt ownership is a fan of.

Bounty gate was dumb but he served a ridiculously harsh suspension and learned from it. Considering the NFL was still acting as if concussions were harmless it was super hypocritical. You're right, Mara's want their boys to be squeaky clean but he is from the Parcell tree.