SportsWrath

How will the Giants send Coughlin out?

Sephiroth

I'm thinking it'll go like this:

With 18 seconds to go and up by 14, all the Giants need to do is take a knee. However, Eli audibles to a pass play, and hurls a ball deep for Rueben Randle. Randle gives up on the play, and the ball is intercepted by DeSean Jackson on a one-day contract, who runs it back for a TD. Harris fumbles the ensuing kickoff and Herman Edwards jumps out of the sidelines and rumbles 27 yards with the ball for another score. A clerical error on the part of the officials gives Philly the win, even though the score is tied.

I'm thinking it'll go like this:

With 18 seconds to go and up by 14, all the Giants need to do is take a knee. However, Eli audibles to a pass play, and hurls a ball deep for Rueben Randle. Randle gives up on the play, and the ball is intercepted by DeSean Jackson on a one-day contract, who runs it back for a TD. Harris fumbles the ensuing kickoff and Herman Edwards jumps out of the sidelines and rumbles 27 yards with the ball for another score. A clerical error on the part of the officials gives Philly the win, even though the score is tied.

:cheers: :LMAO: :cheers:

There is all this talk about McAdoo possibly becoming the next head coach. Youve got to be kidding me. This is a dude who took all year to figure out that Rashad Jennings is a feature back.

There is all this talk about McAdoo possibly becoming the next head coach. Youve got to be kidding me. This is a dude who took all year to figure out that Rashad Jennings is a feature back.

Yeah I have no idea where the McAdoo love comes from either. Without Beckham breaking at least one long TD each week this team wouldn't ever score.