SportsWrath

2015 -16 Coach Carousel

Lughead

Eagles - Fire Head Coach Chip Kelly

Colts - Said to release Head Coach Pagano at the end of the season......

Seems Irsay had a change of heart and has signed Pagano to an extension.

Browns- Fire Head Coach Pettine
..............Fired GM
Ray Farmer
Hire hue Jackson as Head Coach

Dolphins Fire Interim Coach Dan Campbell.
Hire Bears oc Adam Gase as Head Coach.

49ers FireHead Coach Jim Tomsula.

Hire Former Eagles Head Coach Chimp Kelly.

Giants...... Let Head Coach Tom Coughlin resign as Giants Head Coach

Hire Ben Mcadoo as Head Coach

Bucs - Fire Head Coach Lovie Smith

I remember this offseason podcast I listened to, basically the year when Arians went to Arizona after Pagano came back when he was in interim.

The "Colts guy" was just in a fucking furry about how they should of in his words "Kicked that cancer ridden no good hack to the curb and kept the guy who took them to the playoffs"

Honestly although it would of been an shitty thing to go, they should of kept Arians at HC instead of Pagano, would of been a PR nightmare, but they would probably be in the playoffs.

Tomsula most likely gone in San Fran. Apparently Niners are really interested in Chip which makes me crack up

They seriously need a new GM but owner is afraid to leave himself without a football guy. He should hire Holmgren as a consultant and kick balke to the curb.

Black Monday: Who’s safe, who isn’t, who’s already out?

Posted by Mike Florio on January 3, 2016, 9:47 PM EST

635600335332654909-100279619-e1451790522Getty Images

Like Black Friday, Black Monday seems to get started earlier and earlier every year. So with the process of passing out pink slips about to launch, let’s look at who’s safe, who isn’t, and who’s already out.

Buffalo: Owner Terry Pegula recently issued a statement making it clear that G.M. Doug Whaley and coach Rex Ryan will be back next year, without specifically saying so.

Miami: Coach Joe Philbin was fired during the season. G.M. Dennis Hickey and the Dolphins “parted ways” on Saturday.

Browns: Owner Jimmy Haslam has fired coach Mike Pettine and G.M. Ray Farmer.

Colts: Coach Chuck Pagano, whose contract is expiring, reportedly is out. The fate of G.M. Ryan Grigson remains undetermined.

Jaguars: Owner Shad Khan has announced that coach Gus Bradley will return in 2016.

Titans: Coach Ken Whisenhunt was fired during the season. G.M. Ruston Webster, whose contract is expiring, is believed to be in danger of not returning. Interim coach Mike Mularkey is expected to become the permanent head coach.

Chargers: Coach Mike McCoy reportedly will be back. G.M. Tom Telesco received a new contract before the season started.

Cowboys: The Cowboys have said coach Jason Garrett is safe.

Eagles: The Eagles fired coach Chip Kelly on Tuesday.

Giants: Coach Tom Coughlin and G.M. Jerry Reese are believed to be in jeopardy of termination. Coughlin may not resign, forcing the team to fire him or keep him.

Lions: G.M. Martin Mayhew was fired during the season. Coach Jim Caldwell’s fate is expected to be decided by the next General Manager.

Falcons: Some believe G.M. Thomas Dimitroff could be in trouble, but coach Dan Quinn has publicly declared that he wants Dimitroff to return.

Saints: Speculation has been swirling for weeks regarding the future of coach Sean Payton. He has said he wants to stay; the team has said nothing. Some think he will be essentially traded to a new team.

Rams: Coach Jeff Fisher reportedly is safe. It’s unclear whether G.M. Les Snead is at risk.

49ers: PFT reports G.M. Trent Baalke currently is expected to stay, and coach Jim Tomsula currently is expected to be fired.

Coughlin said "nothing has been decided" in his post game presser and I thought here we go. He is going to force them to fire him. I think Reese is gone, if not I hope they at least dump Marc Ross. Chris Mara most likely new GM

Coughlin said "nothing has been decided" in his post game presser and I thought here we go. He is going to force them to fire him. I think Reese is gone, if not I hope they at least dump Marc Ross. Chris Mara most likely new GM

Jesus... sometimes you just have to let go... I have seen going on five decades of Giants football... no one is irreplaceable... tip your hat Coach you had a great run...

The "Colts guy" was just in a fucking furry about how they should of in his words "Kicked that cancer ridden no good hack to the curb and kept the guy who took them to the playoffs"

Those furries are sick fucks... no wonder that guy was such an asshole.

furries.jpg

From what I'm told, the meeting between Sean Payton and GM Mickey Loomis is over. Belief on why it took so long was compensation discussion

Yep. Don't know what they were expecting in winstons first year.

Lovie out

Coughlin's house in Jersey has been up for sale since Dec1st. He owns a house in Atlantic Florida which is an1/2 hour drive to Jacksonville then an hour flight from Jacksonville to Tampa Bay

Coughlin's house in Jersey has been up for sale since Dec1st. He owns a house in Atlantic Florida which is an1/2 hour drive to Jacksonville then an hour flight from Jacksonville to Tampa Bay

Coughlin also recently bought a smaller house in NJ.

There's some skinny that the Bucs didn't want to lose OC Dirk Koetter. They want to keep him with Jameis. Koetter was apparently a HC candidate for the Dolphins as well as other places, and the Bucs basically fired Lovie so they could keep Koetter by making him the head coach. They have to go through the process and Rooney Rule, etc, but Koetter is their guy.

Had Koetter not been a HC candidate for other teams, the rumor is that Lovie wouldn't have been fired.