SportsWrath

Chip Kelly out in Philly

BronxRik

Going further into this then I did before...

What kind of an organization would fire their head coach five days before the last game of the season? One without a Super bowl win in the modern era.

Of all the teams to fire their head coach in midseason over the last 15 years, only one of them won a super bowl in those last 15 years and not by the replacement coach.

Horrible leadership straight on up to the owners.

The argument of getting an early start on recruiting the next head coach is simply bullshit. Eagles fans on this board should do themselves a favor by finding another team until there is a change in ownership.

What kind of an organization would fire their head coach five days before the last game of the season? One without a Super bowl win in the modern era.

Of all the teams to fire their head coach in midseason over the last 15 years, only one of them won a super bowl in those last 15 years and not by the replacement coach.

The argument of getting an early start on recruiting the next head coach is simply bullshit. Eagles fans on this board should do themselves a favor by finding another team until there is a change in ownership.

The Giants fired Jim Fassel before the final game of the season.

They appeared to be more inspired yesterday. I realize it was only the Giants but, I think the Gmen really wanted that win for TC. I think leadership made the right move.