SportsWrath

Tom Coughlin on Giants' woes: 'I'm responsible'

BronxRik

And Nassib fits what the Giants are trying to do better than Eli does. Not saying he has the acumen and cerebral ability to read defenses presnap (not that Eli has done exceptionally well with that, this year, either) but his mobility, ability to move in the pocket, throw on the run, and make quick timed throws is at or above Eli, right now. And that's what McAdoo, and this offensive line, is asking Eli to do. I have no doubts that Nassib is going to go on to be a serviceable quarterback for someone and if that someone happens to be the Giants, where he has developed behind Eli and with an offense that he "grew up" in, he might be more than serviceable for the Giants.

Eli is having on of the best stats of his career this year.

Best completion percentage

Best TD to INT ratio

Most TD's

Highest Rating.

Eli is having on of the best stats of his career this year.

Best completion percentage

Best TD to INT ratio

Most TD's

Highest Rating.

And on the verge of a 6-10 record. The only stat that matters.

Imagine what his touchdown to INT rating could be if he could manage to stop throwing red zone interceptions. Or convert in the red zone, at all.

Imagine what he could accomplish if he was capable of targeting players passed the first down marker on third and anything.

Imagine what his touchdown to INT rating could be if he could manage to stop throwing red zone interceptions. Or convert in the red zone, at all.

Imagine what he could accomplish if he was capable of targeting players passed the first down marker on third and anything.

Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try....

You forget this offense is about getting the ball to the receiver and they pick up the yards

You forget this offense is about getting the ball to the receiver and they pick up the yards

It's worked gloriously all year, too. :ermm:

I'm all about getting rid of McAdoo. I don't think the team has the skill players for that kind of offense. And the ones that they do, they don't utilize properly.

And they tried to force that offense inside the twenty all year and it ended up causing them to stall nearly every time.

It's worked gloriously all year, too. :ermm:

I'm all about getting rid of McAdoo. I don't think the team has the skill players for that kind of offense. And the ones that they do, they don't utilize properly.

And they tried to force that offense inside the twenty all year and it ended up causing them to stall nearly every time.

If they fire the staff we will never know either.

Going back to the Vikings game during I believe the fourth quarter of fun, Collinsworth & Michaels were talking about the Giants defense. They will play you hard but give up the big play and on queue, exactly what happened.

I supported Perry Fewell over the last few years and I think this season was a bit of redemption for him since so many of you thought anyone could do a better job with the talent on the team. Giants paid dearly for the aggressiveness Spags showed on defense with the lack of talent and depth.

No...no...NOOOOO.... YOU BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY ONE... SPAGS THE PRODIGAL SON... :TU:

If Tom Coughlin goes, they go too. Spags didn't have enough to work with and half the time McAdoo has had. McAdoo I think has failed to prove he is a capable offensive coordinator. Improving the play of Eli Manning is a QB Coach job and improving the offense is the job of the Offensive Coordinator and this offense is as bad as it was under Gilbride two years later.

If this is the last game for Tom Coughlin, then I hope we kill the fucking Eagles in tribute. :giants:

I disagree.... McAdoo has had to work with a lot less talent... One good QB and one star receiver... Mediocre everything else.... Spags has it worse.

I disagree.... McAdoo has had to work with a lot less talent... One good QB and one star receiver... Mediocre everything else.... Spags has it worse.

I think McAdoo could have done a better job with what he had honestly. This was his second season and more help was brought in and the offense barely improved if you compare it to the first.

First it took nearly the entire season to get a running game going and that is if we manage to run the ball more that 15 times with one RB against the Eagles on sunday. His method of finding the hot RB didn't work. Shane Vereen should have been lined up out at WR this season if the idea is to get your best players on the field. Randle lacks consistency as a receiver for this offense and should have had a smaller role this season.

I think McAdoo could have done a better job with what he had honestly. This was his second season and more help was brought in and the offense barely improved if you compare it to the first.

First it took nearly the entire season to get a running game going and that is if we manage to run the ball more that 15 times with one RB against the Eagles on sunday. His method of finding the hot RB didn't work. Shane Vereen should have been lined up out at WR this season if the idea is to get your best players on the field. Randle lacks consistency as a receiver for this offense and should have had a smaller role this season.

These are some of the most fair criticisms I've seen of McAdoo. My biggest issue was so many 5 yard passes on 3rd and 10, for example. Drives stalling over and over because of the constant short passing game, and too few deep shots (which started to change late in the season and we were better for it).