SportsWrath

6-8, draft position

gmenroc

Good news is that of the 18 teams worse than or equal to us...

Dallas plays Buffalo,

San Francisco plays Detroit,

San Diego plays Oakland,

Chicago plays Tampa Bay,

Miami plays Indianapolis,

Jacksonville plays New Orleans...

So there are a half dozen teams that are going to get another win this coming week...that may push us up the draft board assuming we lose to Minnesota.

Yep, I'll root for that too...in the same way that I was rooting for the Giants not to screw the pooch in the final minutes last night.

Don't shoot me for preparing for the inevitable.

Exactly. Redskins can easily 1 game.

Well, given Washington and Philly play on Saturday, we'll know what to root for come Sunday.

If Philly wins (and extends the race for the NFC East into week 17), we root for the Giants. If Washington wins (and locks up the division), we root for Minnesota.

That's the scenario, and what I'll be rooting for.

I'll agree here.. as tempting it is to start thinking draft.. and given the weird ways in which we've lost games, you can never tell when this team may catch fire... it's insane that this team could have easily been 11-3 at this point... there's a flicker out there... and I'm still hopeful for a Manning vs Brady Part III.

Well, given Washington and Philly play on Saturday, we'll know what to root for come Sunday.

If Philly wins (and extends the race for the NFC East into week 17), we root for the Giants. If Washington wins (and locks up the division), we root for Minnesota.

I'll still root for the giants regardless.

I was going to ask about this. Here's hoping the Giants Eagles game matters.