SportsWrath

Here we go!!.....HERE - WE - GO!

Iceman_NYG

As I expected, the Giants played probably their best game of the season last night (certainly was for the offense). What I was most pleased with is that they won the game with the ball in their hands, and put it away and was able to kneel it to close it out. When was the last time we saw that from these Giants... where they put the game away on offense? That should be a goal of theirs every week.

On to Carolina... and I will say, the OBJ / Josh Norman matchup should be amazing. I look forward to OBJ making Joshie-poo his little bitch. But, let's not get crazy... Carolina is a far better team, they have way more talent position by position, and I don't think we get within 2 touchdowns of winning this game (I'm being conservative).

I was really happy to see the Giants pull off the win. I want to see the NFCE battle it out over the next 3 games and may the best team win. I can say that because it looks like the cowballs are out of the running. I would hope to see an NFCE team run deep into the playoffs, but I just don't see any team getting through the Seahawks and Carolina unless either team has a serious injury at critical position.

Beason is on injured reserve. Not sure on the timeline for Kennard, but he didn't even travel with the team. Kennard is hurt a lot and that has to be considered when we make moves in the offseason.

Totally...

As I expected, the Giants played probably their best game of the season last night (certainly was for the offense). What I was most pleased with is that they won the game with the ball in their hands, and put it away and was able to kneel it to close it out. When was the last time we saw that from these Giants... where they put the game away on offense? That should be a goal of theirs every week.

On to Carolina... and I will say, the OBJ / Josh Norman matchup should be amazing. I look forward to OBJ making Joshie-poo his little bitch. But, let's not get crazy... Carolina is a far better team, they have way more talent position by position, and I don't think we get within 2 touchdowns of winning this game (I'm being conservative).

I disagree... I think the Giants rise to the occasion and give NC hell... We almost beat NE not too long ago... and I have a feeling we win... I just hope we get healthier between now and then.

Olsen and Stewart were both hurt this week. If they're out we have a slight chance, just can't let Ginn run free.

OBJ v Norman will be awesome to watch. I think that's a big reason they flexed it to primetime, after the OBJ v Revis didn't happen.

I disagree... I think the Giants rise to the occasion and give NC hell... We almost beat NE not too long ago... and I have a feeling we win... I just hope we get healthier between now and then.

Except Carolina is better than New England.

I'm not so sure that Carolina doesn't have the best NFL team I've seen in about five years.

If you look at the matchups - I think it will all come down to the ODB Norman matchup. This is where we would want Harris to thrive. Harris is a mismatch against their LBers - no matter how good they are. This game is hinged on our Oline and how many precious seconds they can give Eli. I think Newton is not exactly this unstoppable bullshit that he is being currently. Lets puncture the motherfucker's unbeaten shit. BRING IT ON!!!

If you look at the matchups - I think it will all come down to the ODB Norman matchup. This is where we would want Harris to thrive. Harris is a mismatch against their LBers - no matter how good they are. This game is hinged on our Oline and how many precious seconds they can give Eli. I think Newton is not exactly this unstoppable bullshit that he is being currently. Lets puncture the motherfucker's unbeaten shit. BRING IT ON!!!

I think this is a game where another receiver should step up because OBJ will be blanketed the entire game... I think Harris or Tye will have a great game.

I think the Panthers are way more physical than our team and I think that we don't match up well with them individually. Just matchup problems everywhere. I think Eli will be dealing with too much pressure and it's going to result in turnovers we can't afford. Up the middle they are so strong with Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, and Kurt Coleman, and Kawaan Short at DT with 9 sacks which is amazing for that position... I don't see how we are going to have any success in the middle of the field. Eli will need to get huge downfield completions, I believe, for the Giants to have a chance. It was encouraging that last night Eli threw the deep ball the best he has all season long and we need that to continue.

Carolina has the one linebacker against whom a slot receiver isn't a mismatch....