SportsWrath

Here we go!!.....HERE - WE - GO!

Iceman_NYG

The Redskins and Eagles just upped the ante and have made this a must-win game for us. I guess our must-win session starts now. Does this team fold like a pathetic piece of shit pack of cards and blow another lead? Or will they come up and soil themselves as they usually almost always do on Monday night games or any primetime game for the matter?

Or will they surprise us - well not exactly surprise - they have done this in the past - they suddenly show up with a pass rush, an O-Line that gives more than 3 seconds and run the table and annihilate the Eagles in Week 17 and make a deep playoff push??

WHATS GOING ON HAPPEN??? OMG OMG!! YOU CAN CUT THIS PRESSURE WITH A KNIFE!!!

What's going to happen is I'm going to play Xbox until maybe 9:00 PM, briefly check the score of the game, and then sleep soundly.

I don't remember the last time this team came through in the clutch. I'm pretty sure it was the last Super Bowl they were in.

What could the schedule makers have seen to make the Giants and Dolphins the MNF game? I keep thinking back to the runs in 2007 and 2011, trying to stay hopeful, but those teams had defenses. The Giants may very well win tonight, but I think Cam will look like he is playing arena football next week when the Panthers put the final nail in the coffin.

What could the schedule makers have seen to make the Giants and Dolphins the MNF game? I keep thinking back to the runs in 2007 and 2011, trying to stay hopeful, but those teams had defenses. The Giants may very well win tonight, but I think Cam will look like he is playing arena football next week when the Panthers put the final nail in the coffin.

I actually think we'll win the Carolina game. If there's one thing this organization has going for it... they're dream killers.

They ruined the 49ers' "three-peat."

They beat the Broncos to destroy their unbeaten season dreams.

They did the same to the Patriots.

I think we win vs. Carolina.

I think we win tonight... backs against the wall mentality we've come to know Coughlin and his crew for...

I think we win against Carolina... in an upset special...

Then we proceed to lose at Minny... that's just how we roll... and it comes down to that game against Philly.

P.S. My predication record has been abysmal lol

The Redskins and Eagles just upped the ante and have made this a must-win game for us. I guess our must-win session starts now. Does this team fold like a pathetic piece of shit pack of cards and blow another lead? Or will they come up and soil themselves as they usually almost always do on Monday night games or any primetime game for the matter?

Or will they surprise us - well not exactly surprise - they have done this in the past - they suddenly show up with a pass rush, an O-Line that gives more than 3 seconds and run the table and annihilate the Eagles in Week 17 and make a deep playoff push??

WHATS GOING ON HAPPEN??? OMG OMG!! YOU CAN CUT THIS PRESSURE WITH A KNIFE!!!

Our "must-win season" started two weeks ago.

I think we win tonight... backs against the wall mentality we've come to know Coughlin and his crew for...

I think we win against Carolina... in an upset special...

Then we proceed to lose at Minny... that's just how we roll... and it comes down to that game against Philly.

P.S. My predication record has been abysmal lol

Which they'll lose

Tsk....tsk.....such apathy and faithlessness among fans. This is unacceptable. We just lay the beatdown on the Dolphins. Now on to fucking Carolina and wipe that shit-eating-grin off Newton's fucking rapeface and stop that mofo from doing any more of his fucking Superman shit or ridiculous dances. That is a game where the Giants shall start to believe.

Now - if only we could do something about those missed tackles.....

Yeah, those missed tackles were brutal, especially on Miller's 38 yard TD run. But I do them credit for stepping up and forcing punts on the last four Dolphin possessions, especially the last one, when they took over on our 48, 5:50 left, 7 point game. Gotta be honest, I was already thinking that we'd get the ball back with the game tied and a chance to win at the gun.........an incredibly stupid penalty on them helped but they went 3 and out and never got the ball back.

Tsk....tsk.....such apathy and faithlessness among fans. This is unacceptable. We just lay the beatdown on the Dolphins. Now on to fucking Carolina and wipe that shit-eating-grin off Newton's fucking rapeface and stop that mofo from doing any more of his fucking Superman shit or ridiculous dances. That is a game where the Giants shall start to believe.

Now - if only we could do something about those missed tackles.....

We won by one score and were helped greatly by Miami's poor discipline and head-scratching refusal to use Lamar Miller in the second half. There was no "beatdown" in sight.

Carolina is going to rape this D. Our starting LBs are Brinkley, Thomas and some guy. DLine had Kuhn starting with a guy that blew half his hand off (although I will give JPP credit for giving 100%) and starting safety is Dahl and rookie Collins. Let that sink in and think about a run heavy Carolina team. I feel bad for Spagnuolo because he's trying to shine a turd every week.

Carolina is going to rape this D. Our starting LBs are Brinkley, Thomas and some guy. DLine had Kuhn starting with a guy that blew half his hand off (although I will give JPP credit for giving 100%) and starting safety is Dahl and rookie Collins. Let that sink in and think about a run heavy Carolina team. I feel bad for Spagnuolo because he's trying to shine a turd every week.

Speaking of LBs.. wtf happened... where are the starters?

No way. Giants are going to the Superbowl!

Speaking of LBs.. wtf happened... where are the starters?

2nd guy off the street at MLB, 3rd guy off the street at safety, with a rookie next to him. Its a fucking wreck. I really don't fault the coaching staff for the defense's performance, I actually am very pleased with what they've been able to do under the circumstances.

Its no wonder that Spags was selling out with the aggression last night, because that is their only chance to interrupt a drive. Sit back and play vanilla and those sub replacement level players would be walked right back to the end zone every time. Better to risk the quick touchdown and get some hits on the QB, maybe make something happen.

And is it just me, or does Tannehill seem like a total bitch?

Kennard has been hurt for a few weeks, Beason beasoned the season and Brinkley overtook Unga for the starting MLB spot. And we have JT Thomas.

Any idea with the timeline is for Kennard? And you're saying Beason is out for the season?

Any idea with the timeline is for Kennard? And you're saying Beason is out for the season?

Beason is on injured reserve. Not sure on the timeline for Kennard, but he didn't even travel with the team. Kennard is hurt a lot and that has to be considered when we make moves in the offseason.

As I expected, the Giants played probably their best game of the season last night (certainly was for the offense). What I was most pleased with is that they won the game with the ball in their hands, and put it away and was able to kneel it to close it out. When was the last time we saw that from these Giants... where they put the game away on offense? That should be a goal of theirs every week.

On to Carolina... and I will say, the OBJ / Josh Norman matchup should be amazing. I look forward to OBJ making Joshie-poo his little bitch. But, let's not get crazy... Carolina is a far better team, they have way more talent position by position, and I don't think we get within 2 touchdowns of winning this game (I'm being conservative).